Where to buy *Japanese* version M3 real with pink Sakura label?

Discussion in 'M3 Adapter' started by Schizoanalysis, Jul 19, 2009.

1. Schizoanalysis
    OP

Member Schizoanalysis From somewhere inside the rabbit hole...

Australia
    Hello all,

I am keen to get the pink sticker version of the M3 Real (released in japan). Does anyone know an English language online site to buy it from?

I managed to find 3 stores that sell it in Japan http://m3sakura.jp/store.html but the sites are in Japanese only.

I know the difference is only a sticker and a box -- but I do not have an M3 Real, and if they are the same price, I would like to buy the Japanese version instead.

I assume that English firmware can be flashed onto it... (If I am wrong, please let me know)...

Thanks!

[​IMG]

2. BoxShot

Member BoxShot Chiyo-chan :3

United States
    They have region firmwares that are locked into the region cart. So no you can't use the english firmware but you can use the english message file. (dunno the no.)

3. antonkan

Member antonkan GBAtemp Maniac

Canada
  4. BoxShot

Member BoxShot Chiyo-chan :3

United States
    Sorry.
    ご指定の商品は販売終了か、ただ今お取扱いできない商品です。 End of the first items I sell, I can not treat you right product.

This is what your link gets us to antonkan .... also they don't do international shipping. So failed.

5. Densetsu

Former Staff Densetsu Pubic Ninja

United States
    Of the official M3 Sakura retailers listed on the official M3 Sakura Japanese website, only this one has it in stock. But unless you have a friend who lives in Japan or you go there yourself, there's no chance of getting one. The website doesn't ship internationally, and it has a flat shipping rate of 600 yen anywhere in Japan.

For just the flashcart alone (no Slot-2 expansions), it's 4,480 yen. So including shipping it's 5,080 yen, or $67.18 Australian dollars. And that's just to get the flashcart shipped to your friend in Japan (if you have one there). Then your friend would have to ship it to you at an additional cost. You're looking at spending $70-$80 AUD for a pink sticker that won't even run the English firmware.