Where to buy HDLoader or HDAdvance?

Discussion in 'Sony PlayStation 1 & 2' started by Hagen, Jun 24, 2006.

Jun 24, 2006
  1. Hagen
    OP

Member Hagen GBAtemp Regular

Featured Posts:
    United States
    I'm looking for a reliable place that sells either HDLoader or HDAdvance...The closer to the U.S. the better...

2. adgloride

Member adgloride Its A Wii Wario

Featured Posts:
    United Kingdom
    You can get the HDAdvance exploit that goes on the ps2 memory card allowing you to use the harddrive. You'll need someone with either swapmagic or a modchip to trasfer the file to your memory card. You then use a ps1 game to boot the exploit up and you've got HDAdvance for free.

3. Hagen
    OP

Member Hagen GBAtemp Regular

Featured Posts:
    United States
    thanks for the answer, but the thing is that none of my friends have swapmagic...that's why I wanna buy it

4. bakhalishta

Member bakhalishta my teef hurt

Featured Posts:
    Canada
    I got mine from ConsolePoint. It was the cheapest place and safest.
    I just checked and it seems tey dropped the price on the HD Advance 3.0 from 23.99 to 19.99.

5. beedog19

Member beedog19 GBAtemp Fan

Featured Posts:
    United States
    Oh man, wish I had seen this thread earlier. I did the firmware hack on my ps2. Downloaded the hdloader and used a pc side program called exploit sender and a copy of action replay max to transfer the file. It was easy download the exploit, connect your ps2 and comp via ethernet cable, set up your comps ip and ps2 ip to be close to eachother, tell action replay to look for online game saves and then run exploit sender. Takes a little messing around with but usually works for me.

Action replay is a good buy as you can use it to get saves for other games, I also use it to get my yearly NCAA Football roster saves/hot coffee mod on San Andreas (not worth it)