Hacking Where to buy Gateway online with shipment in Europe (Italy)

Alessandro98

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Hi, as the thread title says, where can I buy a Gateway flashcard online with shipment in Italy? I would prefer to avoid additional taxes and I would even pay a little bit more in order to be sure I will receive it with no problems.
Thanks in advance

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
You won't have to pay tax with sites such as www.eachmall.com or in fact most china-based sites. I bought my Gateway from eachmall, and like most flashcart sites they write a very low value on the package to avoid customs. I would certainly recommend that site, as they tend to be one of the cheapest when it comes to the Gateway.

Kibido

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
There's a little shop in Milano that sells and ships them, they're full price though. Just search for "The Games Milano" and you'll find their website. If you're close enough you can go fetch it yourself.

BestR4i3DS.com

Trophies
Website
www.New3DSCard.com
XP
Country
United States
Hi, as the thread title says, where can I buy a Gateway flashcard online with shipment in Italy? I would prefer to avoid additional taxes and I would even pay a little bit more in order to be sure I will receive it with no problems.
Thanks in advance

Honestly as a seller, the flashcarts to Europe other countries(such as Germany, France, UK,Spain,Netherlands,Portugal,Poland....) is very easy and fast,
but to Italy, much more difficult.

For shipping method:
A: Express shipping such as UPS, DHL, EMS, Fedex, you have 90% rate to be charged high tax ,
and the parcel has high risk to be seized by customs;
B: Normally shipping such as China Post, Hongkong Post, Singapore Post, the parcel at least will take 20-40 days to arrive,
but sometimes the parcel will never arrive

So, our suggestion, try to get one from your local, it will avoid many troubles.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/nUrYC-wHwzQ?si=CIF5SWwWIx4sXmqH