Where to buy Gateway online with shipment in Europe (Italy)

Discussion in '3DS - Flashcards & Custom Firmwares' started by Alessandro98, Oct 3, 2014.

1. Alessandro98
    OP

Alessandro98 GBAtemp Regular

Jun 3, 2014
    Italy
    Hi, as the thread title says, where can I buy a Gateway flashcard online with shipment in Italy? I would prefer to avoid additional taxes and I would even pay a little bit more in order to be sure I will receive it with no problems.
    Thanks in advance

2. The Real Jdbye

The Real Jdbye Always Remember 30/07/08

GBAtemp Patron
    The Real Jdbye is a Patron of GBAtemp and is helping us stay independent!

Our Patreon
    Mar 17, 2010
    Norway
    Alola
    You won't have to pay tax with sites such as www.eachmall.com or in fact most china-based sites. I bought my Gateway from eachmall, and like most flashcart sites they write a very low value on the package to avoid customs. I would certainly recommend that site, as they tend to be one of the cheapest when it comes to the Gateway.

3. Alessandro98
    OP

Alessandro98 GBAtemp Regular

Jun 3, 2014
    Italy
    I can't find it on that site, are you sure it sells gateway? Is the shipment safe?
    Thanks a lot

4. Diablos90

Diablos90 Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Aug 7, 2013
    Italy
    You can order it from Teensy.co.uk, the shipping costs amount to only 5£.
    The package arrives from Cyprus, and as a Member State of the European Union, you will not pay any tax.

P.S.: I bought mine from them, it's reliable (it's also an official Gateway reseller).

5. gamesquest1

gamesquest1 Nabnut

Sep 23, 2013
    well apparently http://www.dsgamerworld.com/ ship from USA,UK,AUS and Singapore, so they should be pretty fast shipping to anywhere, they are also pretty cheap too

6. Kibido

Kibido GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Apr 3, 2014
    Italy
    There's a little shop in Milano that sells and ships them, they're full price though. Just search for "The Games Milano" and you'll find their website. If you're close enough you can go fetch it yourself.

7. BestR4i3DS.com

BestR4i3DS.com GBAtemp Regular

May 21, 2014
    United States
    Honestly as a seller, the flashcarts to Europe other countries(such as Germany, France, UK,Spain´╝îNetherlands,Portugal,Poland....) is very easy and fast,
    but to Italy, much more difficult.

For shipping method:
    A: Express shipping such as UPS, DHL, EMS, Fedex, you have 90% rate to be charged high tax ,
    and the parcel has high risk to be seized by customs;
    B: Normally shipping such as China Post, Hongkong Post, Singapore Post, the parcel at least will take 20-40 days to arrive,
    but sometimes the parcel will never arrive

So, our suggestion, try to get one from your local, it will avoid many troubles.

8. AlbertoSONIC

AlbertoSONIC Pasta Team Member

Jun 27, 2014
    Italy