Hacking Where to buy Gateway 3DS in the UK?

mitpat

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Anyone know where to get the Gateway 3DS in the UK, new3dscard and playmods are both out of stock. Any recommendations for alternatives?

mitpat

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Thanks for the info, are any of these actually shipping from the UK. From what I've read they all seem to ship from other places (usually china).

Also out of the 2 which would you recommend as being more reliable?

MrJason005

√2
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
Thanks for the info, are any of these actually shipping from the UK. From what I've read they all seem to ship from other places (usually china).

Also out of the 2 which would you recommend as being more reliable?
satel has bought gateways from yeahgeek and says it's good
teensy wasn't so good at first, but from what i've heard it's calmed down
also, a lot of shops ship from china, even new3dscard
read all of this

Reactions: mitpat

mitpat

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
satel has bought gateways from yeahgeek and says it's good
teensy wasn't so good at first, but from what i've heard it's calmed down
also, a lot of shops ship from china, even new3dscard
read all of this

Thanks for the info, from the reviews section it seems as though playmods is the best, yeahgeeks seems ok (turned off their payments for holidays) and teensy are generally good except for a rough patch they went through. Shipping should take anywhere from a few days to about 2 weeks unless you get caught by a holiday.

MrJason005

√2
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
Thanks for the info, from the reviews section it seems as though playmods is the best, yeahgeeks seems ok (turned off their payments for holidays) and teensy are generally good except for a rough patch they went through. Shipping should take anywhere from a few days to about 2 weeks unless you get caught by a holiday.
i think playmods is out of stock right now
also, new3dscard ships from the UK if you are in the UK and if they haven't run out of UK stock
if not, then be prepared to wait a couple of weeks

iViperz

Trophies
XP
Country
I recommend Playmods, even though they don't ship from UK. Both my purchases from them have come from Cyprus so it's fairly quick for standard delivery. I waited about a week for each gateway card

EDIT: As MrJason005 said, Playmods is out of stock unfortunately, just did a quick check.
I had a terrible experience with new3dscard and managed to claim my money back but just be wary of them, though they're probably the only UK based reseller I know of provided they have stock.

Reactions: GaaraPrime

gamesquest1

Nabnut
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
well 3dsgamerworld.com also have a uk warehouse for uk orders, but as is the case with all uk resellers now days they most likely don't hold much stock at any one time to prevent excessive loss in case of seizures or whatever, so no matter where you order you just have to hope they really do have stock ready to be shipped from the UK, although as they have a constant stream of new stock coming in the usual max wait is 2 weeks but that should only be around holidays, but with it being Chinese new year recently there may of been some stock flow issues for all uk based resellers, but shouldn't be too bad now

mitpat

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Just to update everyone, I ordered from yeahgeek and it arrived after 9 days. Service was excellent and payment wasn't taken until the item was sent. Note the charge was $1 more than it said on the website but I was expecting this anyway.

So far the gateway card has worked superbly, I've got my 3ds downgraded to 4.5 and I've got all my games running fine

Reactions: GaaraPrime

renqiang

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Ordered from eachmall around 12 days ago. Still waiting for it to come to Ireland but they said it could take like 20 days. I'm in no hurry though as the SD and micro SD I ordered off Ebay (HK seller) on the same day aren't here yet either :)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    eh I don't keep it private, not much happens except idiots on TikTok making a fool of themselves
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    im still curious as to what a chaser is tho
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    A chaser is someone who uses (mostly trans) individuals to their advantage like I said.
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    thats weird
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    blahaj will keep me safe
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    damn I forget my school blocks every video
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Right, yeah.
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    dune 2 popcorn bucket
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Many schools use some form of firewall or protection, to prevent certain types of content from being viewable.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Bunjolio, And that haha
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    our school blocks stuff but allows some stuff, its annoying, they legit can see our screens if they want
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    Nah. That popcorns got sand in it :(
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    There was a time where we were able to bypass the school's network using a VPN that wasn't blocked on the radar. Can't exactly remember the name, but I was able to watch YouTube.
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    I used to go on proxy sites but I'm too lazy and it isn't worth it
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Bunjolio, Proxy sites, not very effective.
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    if ur on a Chromebook and cant change jack about the laptop that's what I gotta use
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    One of the sites that weren't blocked on the school's network was some file uploading sites. I would upload some games, write down the URL and take it to school one day.
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    lol
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    I did it when the teachers werent looking ofc. I even managed to take in a USB stick that wasn't allowed.
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    my school has a chrome extension called light speed filter agent and it legit blocks YouTube pfps since the file cdn(I think aka yt3.ggpht.com) is classed as mature
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    mhm
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    they have other stuff like goguardian too
    Bunjolio @ Bunjolio: they have other stuff like goguardian too