Hacking Where to buy EZFlash Vi

G2K

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
So I got a DSi and I need a flashcart. I'm going with the EZFlash Vi because of it's updateable kernel and in-game walkthrough. Problem is, everywhere seems to onle sell the AceKard 2i as a DSi Flashcart! I need it by next thursday, as I leave for a 2 week vacation then. Lowest price possible would be nice, and I'ts getting shipped to Onario, so a Canadian seller also helps.

IchigoK2031

Wannabe Shirow Miwa...
Trophies
Website
yuukouken.deviantart.com
XP
Country
United States
I believe dealwoot sells them, along with realhotstuff and maybe Dealextreme too, lots of places just got to look around.
yaynds.gif

G2K

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
IchigoK2031 said:
I believe dealwoot sells them, along with realhotstuff and maybe Dealextreme too, lots of places just got to look around.
yaynds.gif

QUOTE(chupektong @ Apr 7 2009, 11:17 PM) I got mine at royaldsi.com They are reliable and have the best customer services support.

How fast is shipping with those places though? I would do dealextreme, but their shipping is 2-3 weeks, which won't get to me in time.

IchigoK2031

Wannabe Shirow Miwa...
Trophies
Website
yuukouken.deviantart.com
XP
Country
United States
I can't really answer that depends if u pay for faster shipping or not, I live in the u.s. so I can't specifically tell u, but Deal Extreme I heard can go anywhere for 1-3 weeks max and the other places, maybe 1 week or 2? Like I said its just an estimate. Sorry I can't tell u anymore specifics.
unsure.gif

DSGamer64

Canadian, Eh?
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
http://www.kickgaming.com/ezflash-c-24.html

They ship out of Toronto, mind you they aren't as cheap as other sites but I have orded from them before and their shipping service is excellent. If you don't mind paying a bit extra for the EZ Flash Vi over other sites, it will still get to you on time.

That said, I am really disappointed with the card, it wound up kicking the bucket on me after 5 days of use.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Wish I could use that for video editing lol