Where to buy EZ-flash 3 in 1 GBA size

Discussion in 'GBA - Hardware, Devices and Utilities' started by JBates, Apr 8, 2008.

Apr 8, 2008
  1. JBates
    OP

Newcomer JBates Advanced Member

United States
    Since i have a regular DS, I have to decide where to buy a GBA size 3in1. It seems that they are more scarce, since most people have lites. I am wondering where I should buy it. Right now i have found three places that look reliable.
    GamerSection.ca
    RealHotStuff
    GameYeaaah

I know you guys have experience in which sites are most reliable, so please help me. Does anyone know where to find if its in stock on gamersection and realhotstuff? Also feel free to suggest another site, as long as you provide a link.

Oh yeah, and I live in the US if that affects any suggestions.

2. silent sniper

Member silent sniper !dennaB

Canada
    gamersection- they are canadian, i've ordered from them on one occasion and got what i wanted for a fair price, but i have heard some complaints

realhotstuff- very good

gameyeeeah- well, i ordered a DSTT from'em a month ago and still aint come in... there is varying opinions aboutem

3. JBates
    OP

Newcomer JBates Advanced Member

United States
    so far i am planning to go with realhotstuff- their rating is amazing(the other two are mixed). their price is fair, and i don't know about shipping yet... and i still can't find if its in stock or not.

4. DanTheManMS

Member DanTheManMS aka Ricochet Otter

United States
    RHS shipping is crazy fast. I got my package a mere 3 days after ordering, using standard USPS shipping. And don't worry, looking at the site it appears to still be in stock.