Hacking Where to buy DSTWO from.

YayMii

hi
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Lightake is a good site. I've heard that they're reliable, and have great customer service. They even have an account here, and they sometimes offer customer service on the forum.

Kitanode

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I bought my DSTwo from: http://www.realhotstuff.hk/

It took 11 days to arrive in the UK and only cost me £23. It was the first time i had used them but since then i have ordered more. You can choose insurance and tracked delivery as well.

I think this is the cheapest i have seen the DSTwo sell for , it's usually about £30-£35.

awssk8er

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I use Leetmod.com. It's pretty unknown as far as I know, and it's very reliable.

It's normally like $5 more than any other site, but it ships from the US, so I always get my stuff in like 3-4 days.

Mylink5

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Greece
Thanks guys:)
smile.gif
My brother ordered and I hope it will have in a week or so.

nl255

Trophies
XP
Country
awssk8er said:
I use Leetmod.com. It's pretty unknown as far as I know, and it's very reliable.

It's normally like $5 more than any other site, but it ships from the US, so I always get my stuff in like 3-4 days.

Unfortunately he does not live in the US so it will take a while to ship no matter where he gets it.

l3lackitty

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is http://www.ndsgamecard.com/ good?

They have a 15% off up until 4/26, with code: ndsgamecard15off

Thanks!

Edit: I'll post likely get it from them, and then throw a review up here. . where would that review go?
tongue.gif

Edit V2: Well I used the 15% off code, made an account, and my internet crashed while checking out. . went to finish my checkout. . now the 15% off code "isnt valid". . and to top that off someone stole my Yahoo (Main, even college) email address. . and its weekend so no customer service til monday, FML.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: @SylverReZ, Indeed lol