hunnymonster said:
lolzed said:
hstand said:
kiafazool said:
i know it was for 29$ on shoptemp
but i missed it
shoptemp is 39, not 29.
he speaks the truth
He knows that it was 29, and that he missed it.
thanks for backing me up(even though i didnt need it)
yaynds.gif

Chaosruler

Trophies
XP
Country
Israel
We are all stupid compared to you, we buy it expansive because we like to pay the extra, we are Apple fans
Use your dam' brain, do you think ShopTemp, which is more experienced then you on this stuff are that stupid? if they gave me that price, they gave me that price for a reason, they know most of the people here are cheap R4-fans that will buy a shitty flash card for 6$ and won't add 4$ more to get a normal flashkart \ the best flashkart [Acekard2]

clegion

Trophies
Website
cfatalis.blogspot.com
XP
Country
United States
Chaosruler said:
We are all stupid compared to you, we buy it expansive because we like to pay the extra, we are Apple fans
Use your dam' brain, do you think ShopTemp, which is more experienced then you on this stuff are that stupid? if they gave me that price, they gave me that price for a reason, they know most of the people here are cheap R4-fans that will buy a shitty flash card for 6$ and won't add 4$ more to get a normal flashkart \ the best flashkart [Acekard2]
what is this?

Overlord Nadrian

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Chaosruler said:
That is just a matter of personal opinion. The Acekard would be a pretty crappy card if it weren't for AKAIO. The only card that has been able to live up to my expectations till now has been the Supercard DSonei. And I suspect the DStwo will do the same.

On another note, this topic is really going nowhere. Stop the useless replies, learn some English, learn a little more about flashcarts, find some good deals at the right time, then come back.

jesterscourt

Not Brad.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
My question is this... ShopTemp is shipping the product from Hong Kong, right? When a site like Real Hot Stuff, which is US based has them shipped from the US, does that mean ShopTemp users will have to wait longer (HK->US) or does that mean places like Real Hot Stuff don't even have the product yet, so their wait will be longer, they'll get the wholesale shipment of the product from Hong Kong, then package them for individual sale and then ship?

coattails

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
0shippingzone is a good $4.33 cheaper than ShopTemp and apparently they're going to start shipping carts today (May 14th). I've bought some DSi cases from 0shipping in the past and they arrived pretty quickly for HongKong Post standards.

I personally think that $37.00 from 0SZ's the best deal available as of now, besides the ShopTemp $29.99 promotion.

ashiro07

Trophies
XP
Country
hello guyz! if i want to buy a supercard dstwo in shoptemp how much time will it take to ship here in the philippines!??? pls reply!
happy.gif

RoMee

??
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
jesterscourt said:
My question is this... ShopTemp is shipping the product from Hong Kong, right? When a site like Real Hot Stuff, which is US based has them shipped from the US, does that mean ShopTemp users will have to wait longer (HK->US) or does that mean places like Real Hot Stuff don't even have the product yet, so their wait will be longer, they'll get the wholesale shipment of the product from Hong Kong, then package them for individual sale and then ship?

realhotstuff has them and ships them from the US, you usually get them in 3 days form the time you order, because they ships directly from their location(which is in the USA), not hongkong
shoptemp is based in the UK and ships them out of hongkong, which explains the 2-5 week
I know this because the return address shoptemp gave me was in the UK

tajio

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
RoMee said:
jesterscourt said:

realhotstuff has them and ships them from the US, you usually get them in 3 days form the time you order, because they ships directly from their location(which is in the USA), not hongkong
shoptemp is based in the UK and ships them out of hongkong, which explains the 2-5 week
I know this because the return address shoptemp gave me was in the UK

You just replied to late I'm afraid. (Btw I didn't know they're based in the UK!!!)

RoMee

??
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
QUOTE said:
You just replied to late I'm afraid. (Btw I didn't know they're based in the UK!!!)

yeah, I did..I really need to check my posts more often
but, the return address was in Southampton, UK ENGLAND

I'm not sure if I can post the whole address, last time I did that it got deleted

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: The cybertruck is a death trap.