Hacking Where to buy DSLink?

kidxsoup

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hey all. I was wondering where I could buy a DSLink and have it shipped to the US. I only found hopebuy.com and they are out of stock, and sky2k.com - which I never heard of. Are there any other websites that sell the DSLink?

kidxsoup

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
do some search and you'll find it! don be lazy...

=/ I'm not being lazy. I checked google, froogle, checked maxconsole, gbatemp, etc and only came up with those stores. I don't understand why I got a reply like that. Maybe because I am a new poster. whatever..

Anyway.....

Thanks Spacejump I havent seen that store yet.

shtonkalot

Can't hold on much longer, But I'll never let go!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Bamboo Gaming
I got my DS-Link from them.
They don't ship the packaging with the carts though. PSXBOX May work out cheaper.

I had a problem with a flashcart I bought from them. Customer support rang me shortly after I sent them an email. On the phone I was told a replacement card was being sent out and I could send the problem card back after I got the new one.
I received the replacement cart a week later. Very happy with that support.

I've ordered more carts from them that I'm waiting to arrive. Once I have those I'll be posting up a report on my experience with them.
So far I've been impressed with them and can suggest them for your DS-Link purchase. Just make sure to check the shipping costs when comparing the different stores. Bamboo Gaming has expensive shipping.

kidxsoup

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Thanks Shtonkalot. I ended up buying from bamboogaming last night. I wasn't too worried about the original packaging as long as I actually get the product and it works.

lookout

GBAtemp Board Room
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
do some search and you'll find it! don be lazy...

=/ I'm not being lazy. I checked google, froogle, checked maxconsole, gbatemp, etc and only came up with those stores. I don't understand why I got a reply like that. Maybe because I am a new poster. whatever..

Anyway.....

Thanks Spacejump I havent seen that store yet.

Easy there, your welcome here and you'er not only person ask where to buy flash kits there alot topic posted same repeated topic again and again ...

try to search in "dslink review" and you'll find what you need to know..
happy.gif

and here a lovely topic made by Opium.

GBAtemp's Official List of Flashcart Dealers

relishy

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
shtonkalot, are you talking about bamboogaming or PSXBOX? like, who's the ones with the good customer support?

Bamboo Gaming
I got my DS-Link from them.
They don't ship the packaging with the carts though. PSXBOX May work out cheaper.

I had a problem with a flashcart I bought from them. Customer support rang me shortly after I sent them an email. On the phone I was told a replacement card was being sent out and I could send the problem card back after I got the new one.
I received the replacement cart a week later. Very happy with that support.

I've ordered more carts from them that I'm waiting to arrive. Once I have those I'll be posting up a report on my experience with them.
So far I've been impressed with them and can suggest them for your DS-Link purchase. Just make sure to check the shipping costs when comparing the different stores. Bamboo Gaming has expensive shipping.

pte

Trophies
XP
Country
they sell in on this site too http://m1nionksinestore.com/ dont know if that shop is any good ^^"

Please, do not post links to stores that are like that. Someone might actually use that store and loose their money. That shop is a total fraud, I read it on various boards that were created by people who are linked to that store. The prices are way over the line and you can't even find any proper contact info from there.

relishy

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada

SpaceJump

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
shtonkalot, are you talking about bamboogaming or PSXBOX? like, who's the ones with the good customer support?

Sorry for any confusion, I found Bamboo Gaming to have very good support.

Ah I see, thanks for the clarifications! *thumbs up*

Btw, has anyone heard good things about PSXBOX? They seem to have pretty good prices but I haven't been able to find reviews about them
unsure.gif

I bought two G6Lites from PSXBOX and everything went perfectly.

pte

Trophies
XP
Country
realhotstuff.com is getting a patch of them, the owner said that the shipment is already in the mail and hopefully he will receive it soon.

marzxbarz

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Psxbox is a pretty decent site. I purchased my DSLink from them. Although the page originally said "Order now, ships this weekend", it wound up taking a week for them to ship my order, but in return they sent me the English version for no extra charge. Shipping took about a week as expected, as they're overseas.

NoNameFace

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
just received my dslink from psxbox.net..
for someone who'd like to know how lang the registered airmail will take to get to you...
It took almost 2 weeks to arrive from china to netherlands.
tongue.gif

i'm really satisfied with that price and everything was going ok!
smile.gif

lenselijer

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
can you guys play tony hawk american sk8land with dslink?

I use the latest kernel and software but it looks like it wont work for me
frown.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Sup