Gullwing

homo
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
'm angry and cofused
Modchipstore has order problems.Iwant my 16g DS-X until christmas.If anybody bought his DS-X card from any other reseller that DS-X Team does not authorizes but still the store is good please inform me(I'm saying resellers that the DS-X team does not authorize because all of them don't have products).
cry.gif

Law

rip ninjacat that zarcon made me
Trophies
Website
www.twitch.tv
XP
Country
I've never actually had a DS-X, but from what I've heard I wouldn't bother getting one, especially when there are much better Slot-1 Cards out there.

onispawn

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Agreed. I bought a ds-x when it came out, the only reason I haven't upgraded is because I can still play what I want to. there are much better cards now.

diglett

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
My advice would be to find a rock and throw it. Chances are it will hit a slot 1 flash cart and that it will be better than the DS-X.

Seriously, the world is flooded with flash carts and the DS-X is near the bottom of the barrel.

Nero

GBAtemp RPG Maniac
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Why you even consider buying a DS-X right now baffles the hell out of my mind.

Sure, it would've been great when the DS-X was just released, but now..? We've seen the DS-X team screw up in many ways. And the "NeverGonnaBeReleasedFirmWare"

Please, just get an R4DS/CycloDS or something else.

~Nero

amemoryoncelost

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
These go for a decent price on ebay now. I was thinking about selling mine as soon as I replace it with something better. With carts having real time saving now, the ds-x is in the dust...

selamat.tingal

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
There are MUCH better and cheaper carts out there, but I think RealHotStuff still sell them... But seriously, look at the other carts first.

- Sam

I think RealHotStuff has dropped it. This is what you get when clicking in the left-hand side menu: "There are no products to list in this category." And it is no longer listed as an upcoming item in the Latest News box. I would also go for the G6DS.

golden

What a Digital Dummy!!!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
There are MUCH better and cheaper carts out there, but I think RealHotStuff still sell them... But seriously, look at the other carts first.

- Sam

I think RealHotStuff has dropped it. This is what you get when clicking in the left-hand side menu: "There are no products to list in this category." And it is no longer listed as an upcoming item in the Latest News box. I would also go for the G6DS.
Ya they are not carrying it anymore. I think they were just waiting for the last suckers to buy their stock(maybe topic creator) and stop carrying them. I wonder when they are going to take the DS-X tab off altogether.

I would recommend an AceKard RPG with dual memory and open source firmware. It is great and it now has cheat, soft reset and download play all working great! Solid card IMO. It also supports SDHC. Everything comes with this card in one small package.

dib

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Acekard does sound like a pretty good device. Like what the DS-X claimed to be, only expandable memory and it's actually been updated to improve functionality. After the holidays I'll have to see about ordering one.

wiithepeople

^^didn't play it that much, but I love it =D
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
As many have already said, DS-X is not a good cart at all. Here are some better alternatives:
-if you want just built-in 2gb of memory like you were going to get w/ DS-X: get the f-card, a n-card clone w/ a slot-1 reader
-if you want a card that supports microSD, get the m3 real or something like that, and you may want to look for the ds top toy.
-if you want a card that supports both microSD and has 1gb built-in memory, get the acekard r.p.g.

Defiance

oh my god.. it's full of trading cards...
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I would sell you my 16Gb DS-Xtreme for $100 if I knew how... I have a much better CycloDS Evolution now! ^.^

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SpookyBaker @ SpookyBaker: @K3Nv2