Hacking Where to buy CycloDS Cheapest?

ganons

Trophies
XP
Country
so if the supercard didnt have rts would m3real be better? and for homebrew on supercard can it autopatch in any dir or does it have to be in root like m3?

Sweater Fish Del

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Since you mentioned homebrew, someone should point out that the Supercard DS ONE also has soft-reset support for homebrew which is something no other card offers.

The Supercard DS ONE has seemed to me like the best slot-1 card available for quite a while now, certainly long before they released the RTS update.

...word is bondage...

cutterjohn

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If it helps, I got my Evo DOA last Friday, and after looking around ended up ordering a SC DS1 SDHC from RHS this morning. The ability to soft-reset from most homebrew is one of the things that really pushed me for it, along with RTS, and SDHC support.

Prior to that I had been considering SCDS1 v2, EZF V, M3 DS Real, or a EZF IV Lite deluxe. (The first 2 had good for US store prices at gp2xstore, clearance area, and the SCDS1 was winning the poll, but I decided to go hog wild for the SDHC. It was a pretty close call between that and a M3 DS Real w/rumble(junk for me).)

I also happened to go abrowsing dealextreme today and noticed that they had the TopToy DS for a good price also with a rumble pack. Probably make my first order from them when they get those with their GBA/RAM pack combo. Might be worth considering if you can wait, but the first look makes it sound like their software is a little rough around the edges ATM.

cutterjohn

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Going to add a post so this gets bumped a little.

Don't bother even looking at divineo, their Evo price has been jacked to $80, They had jacked it up to $60 the other day, which I felt was high, but $80 and I bet that they're not even supplying an vaseline... After this stunt, I wouldn't recomend divineo for anything. Have stock.

Mod-chip has done the same but they weren't quite as assinine in raiging their prices. They just went to $65, and I think that explains why they no longer price match. I wasn't terribly happy with their shipping time to NA, and they don't swap defective Evos in stock, so they're also firmly in my do NOT recomend at all any longer list. Have stock.

Realhotstuff has pretty much kept the same price. I've now bought a 3in1 AND a SC DS1 SDHC from them. Fast shipping in US and cheap via USPS. They also replace defective Evos from stock, but they're out of stock ATM.

Chotaz

I'm back! :D
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
thanks for the tips cutterjohn,
i bet this'll come handy for most of people, i ordered my 2nd cyclo ds from RHS and it's in Portuguese Customs since 11/3, and I only got the warning letter that it was in the Customs 11/11, so i sended the needed pepers through e-mail the same day, and I'm still waiting for it to come out the Customs, yeah...I know, Portugal sucks :\

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @Dumpflam, Report it or contact staff.