Hardware Where to buy cheap Wii U ?

BarışUncu

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Turkey
Hi guys I am going to buy a new wii u(or a used one) and I thought asking here would be a good idea before ordering one. Where can i find a cheap wii u with worldwide shipping if one of you thinks about selling theirs i would happily buy it :D

WiiCube_2013

Trophies
XP
Country
Gaza Strip
A US Wii U seems like the ideal package because not only is the console bundle cheaper but the game's too (unlike Europe/UK where they demand really high prices).

Btw, Nintendo Store US tends to have refurbished Premium Wii U bundles for $200 each and that's a really good deal but you'd still have to pay for the shipping by your middleman.

AtlanticBit

Yeh, fuck this
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
A US Wii U seems like the ideal package because not only is the console bundle cheaper but the game's too (unlike Europe/UK where they demand really high prices).

Btw, Nintendo Store US tends to have refurbished Premium Wii U bundles for $200 each and that's a really good deal but you'd still have to pay for the shipping by your middleman.

And isn't the UK in Europe? Interesting :D

WiiCube_2013

Trophies
XP
Country
Gaza Strip
Well yeah, but some would rather it wasn't and there's also that the UK copies have green stripes on the spines while the rest got yellow/purple/grey/etc.

BarışUncu

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Turkey

Yeah you are right i might get a refurbished one from the nintendo store but they are currently out of stock i already decided buying a us one because of the cheaper games

Reactions: WiiCube_2013

WiiCube_2013

Trophies
XP
Country
Gaza Strip
Yeah you are right i might get a refurbished one from the nintendo store but they are currently out of stock i already decided buying a us one because of the cheaper games
Great choice!

Plus with Nintendo of America you're bound to have a much better selection of content over Nintendo of Europe. Oh yeah, if interested this is how the US Wii U spines look like:

qu6ahu5e.jpg
- Chavo

UK spines:
zATt0Bf.jpg
- WiiCube2013 (it's an outdated pic but you get the idea)

BarışUncu

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Turkey
Great choice!

Plus with Nintendo of America you're bound to have a much better selection of content over Nintendo of Europe. Oh yeah, if interested this is how the US Wii U spines look like:

qu6ahu5e.jpg
- Chavo

UK spines:
zATt0Bf.jpg
- WiiCube2013 (it's an outdated pic but you get the idea)

wow i didnt know they were different us one looks much better :D

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: good night