Where to buy an unpatched Nintendo Switch?

GodofLight

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
I plan to buy a compatible model next month and I want to know on which page I can get it. I only want the screen / console only since I have a Nintendo Switch but it is patched and on top it is in 9.0.1 so it is not even compatible with pegascape.

I know what you want in Amazon I could find, but how can I make sure if they can be unlocked if they don't show the serial.

joejoemojo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
ebay or local buy/sell websites are your only realistic options.

My preference is local, try and find someone online who isn't clued into console hacking (i.e a parent selling their kids old Switch, to buy a Switch Lite for Xmas) and buy relatively cheap. Always make sure to check the serial before purchase, without seeming overly inquisitive and/or desperate (otherwise they'll look it up online and see it's worth more).

GodofLight

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
ebay or local buy/sell websites are your only realistic options.

My preference is local, try and find someone online who isn't clued into console hacking (i.e a parent selling their kids old Switch, to buy a Switch Lite for Xmas) and buy relatively cheap. Always make sure to check the serial before purchase, without seeming overly inquisitive and/or desperate (otherwise they'll look it up online and see it's worth more).

Yes, but I want the console without the joyncons, dock, etc. Only the screen I want and here in my city there is no one to sell a Switch

DeoNaught

I'm here to steal memes and break dreams
Trophies
Website
Gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
Just gotta make sure it's the right box, you want the old box art, look through clearance, sometimes people will return the old ones for a newer one cause battery life n stuff. Your best bet is going in person to stores to look for one

emcintosh

On the internet, everyone knows I'm a cat
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
eBay seems to have lots of 'tablet only' Switches for much less than the full package with joycons and dock, and they tend to be from electronics repair places and many of them have the repair report including the serial number. Alternatively, maybe half the Switches in CeX &c. seem to be older unpatched ones. You can check the serial number against https://ismyswitchpatched.com/ or https://gbatemp.net/threads/switch-...he-first-post-before-asking-questions.481215/

I plan to buy a compatible model next month and I want to know on which page I can get it. I only want the screen / console only since I have a Nintendo Switch but it is patched and on top it is in 9.0.1 so it is not even compatible with pegascape.

I know what you want in Amazon I could find, but how can I make sure if they can be unlocked if they don't show the serial.

Mythical

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Your best bet right now is to buy the switch in separate parts, just the joycons and just the tablet than to buy one brand new

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: butt