Where to buy an M3 adapter with Slot 2 and COD

Discussion in 'M3 Adapter' started by Blueberryboi, Apr 7, 2007.

1. Blueberryboi
    OP

Newcomer Blueberryboi Member

United States
    Where can you buy M3 adapters like M3 lite Pro with Cash on Delivery to Sweden?
    I would love if somebody linked a cheap site.

2. Keso_77

Newcomer Keso_77 Newbie

Sweden
    I bought an m3simply and an mp3adapter Lite (perfect) from www.bamboogaming.com. The price was the cheapest I could find on the net. The delivery took about 10 working days to arrive to Sweden.
    You don't get the retail-package, all carts came bunched together in a jiffy envelope that at first look didn't seem adequate but the cards worked ok. Nothing was broken. The good thing was that they shipped it as a "gift" with the value written down so I didn't have to pay customs. This they did without my asking. They don't deliver COD though so you need a paypal account but I would definently buy from them again based on the price, fast response to email, fast delivery and that they avoided customs for me.

Ps. M3simply is now shipped in the color black, if you want a white one you should order the r4ds instead. I was expecting a white one when I ordered but got a black one instead. It doesn't look that bad on my white DS Lite so no biggie.