Hacking Where to buy an EZ-Flash IV?

Yepi69

Jill-sandwiched
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Hi there, i wanted to know where to buy an EZ-Flash IV as closest as possible for my country.

I have a DS Lite but I will soon buy an GBA SP (because playing GBA on a GBA SP is 50x better (IMO)) and I wanted to get an EZ-Flash IV instead of an EZ-Flash V (because I don't want to reflash a game everytime i want to play it on my GBA)

Ive been searching for one but I can only find for 35$ and 40$ on the US.

Thanks.

tvoretz

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You're doing well to find it available anywhere, unfortunately. Word is, the EZ-Flash IV has been discontinued. All of the stores I looked at when I was shopping for mine have since stopped carrying it (bar one that lists the EZ-Flash IV as "out off stock"). If the stores you found will ship internationally, you may just have to put up with long shipping times to get that flash cart.

nunohat

Trophies
XP
Country
I have an ez flash iv with 2gb mini sd and original packaging. Tried putting it on ebay with my gameboy micro but listing got cancelled as it violated their copyrighted materials rules...

I am in London and can send to you in Portugal, shouldnt be too expensive and itd be fairly quick since we are EU (+no tax or vat on customs!). Ideally looking to sell it with the gameboy (original box in mint condition + belt case and car charger) for £55 or on its own for £25. As I see youd be buying a gameboy anyway why not get the micro and this brilliant flashcart?

Never had any problems with it, everything Ive tried runs smoothly and Ive barely used it.

Pm if interested.

PICS http://imgur.com/a/5Z0Bi

domiankrey

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Hey,
I want to buy a EZ Flash IV too. Can someone name me a trusworthy shop which is in english or german and accepts Paypal?

FAST6191

Techromancer
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom

domiankrey

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Thank you for your fast answer. Both shops you named accept Paypal.
But ebluar is much cheaper with shipping ebluar costs nearly half as much. Unfortunately because of my bad english I didn't understand your last sentence that well.

Is ebluar legit?

rharesh

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
India
Thank you for your fast answer. Both shops you named accept Paypal.
But ebluar is much cheaper with shipping ebluar costs nearly half as much. Unfortunately because of my bad english I didn't understand your last sentence that well.

Is ebluar legit?

Yes it is, I have placed an order with them, you can also get it from www.realhotstuff.hk

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: This movie rip so werid has 10180p quality but the audios ripped with movie theater audio quality