Hacking where to buy an ak2i

BedtimeGuy

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
i bet this question has been asked before, but it seems stores have changed their prices... so where is the cheapest reliable place to buy an ak2i, i dnt care how long it takes to ship, etc. i just want to know that i wont get screwed over, and that it is cheap... after shipping fees! the best i could find so far was Real Hot Stuff but there has to be a cheaper option!

BedtimeGuy

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
wow
dealextreme has THE WORST search system... i seemed to remember them selling thos, but when i searched "acekard" it wasnt there... then i went through the whole ds category... only to find it wasnt there >.< thanks, that's the site i was looking for in the first place!

... wait it seems the product page is outdated... is it out of stock or what? im still able to add it to my cart...

iwakura

HHNNNNNNGGGG
Trophies
Website
flashcartreviews.com
XP
Country
United States
usa? i like simplymods.com their customer service has been amazing (ordered 10 acekards from them, had a problem with 1, they shipped me a replacement plus a microSD reader)

canada? (saw your flag) try 5thdimensionstore.com they'll ship especially fast to you. guy running the store is great too.

they're both smaller stores, but i refer a lot of people there and have only heard praise.

there's also the china stores to buy from, but returns are a hassle, shipping takes long, and customer service is lacking (if there is any)

4coolday.com is my favorite china-based store.

driverzx

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
baffle-boy said:
wow
dealextreme has THE WORST search system... i seemed to remember them selling thos, but when i searched "acekard" it wasnt there... then i went through the whole ds category... only to find it wasnt there >.< thanks, that's the site i was looking for in the first place!

... wait it seems the product page is outdated... is it out of stock or what? im still able to add it to my cart...
DX got a complaint, and now they don't sell 2i's anymore. This link is actually a loophole, and it does work.

Davess

On the list :D (Thanks Haflore)
Trophies
Website
www.daviddavid.webs.com
XP
Country
Canada
Stole that from MY guide
frown.gif

BedtimeGuy

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
driverzx said:
baffle-boy said:
wow

DX got a complaint, and now they don't sell 2i's anymore. This link is actually a loophole, and it does work.
... so they dont sell them naymore... but they WILL sell me one if i follow this link... ok then! i've bought a lot of stuff from DX so i'll trust them.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: roms wont boot with wood r4menu