Hacking Where to buy an AceKard 2?

Koas1.7

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
OKay i've had my trusty old DSTT for about 3 years now, and its getting abit.. crappy
rolleyes.gif

I want to buy a Acekard 2, but where can i buy one? DealExtreme seems to have stopped selling flashcards
frown.gif

thanks x
gbasp.gif

Sumea

Disco Ninja Frog
Trophies
XP
Country
Finland
Koas1.7 said:
OKay i've had my trusty old DSTT for about 3 years now, and its getting abit.. crappy
rolleyes.gif

I want to buy a Acekard 2, but where can i buy one? DealExtreme seems to have stopped selling flashcards
frown.gif

thanks x
gbasp.gif

If you are actually OK with Dealextreme - you will STILL get guaranteed best price (just not the best speed) from them, with tricky ways so YOU can still get your goods, and american law keepers can THINK they achieved something!

Either take look at this post on dealextreme:
http://www.dealextreme.com/forums/Forums.d...threadid.528145

or follow instructions on this GBAtemp thread:
http://gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=200944

both include just a handy add to cart link for the product, and acekard goes for about 12usd with free shipping.

Also, there is the thread to confirm that they still work, the goods DO arrive, and also are GENUINE as a ten dollar bill.

Koas1.7

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Wow, Thanks for the fast reply
biggrin.gif

I cant see them on 0shippingzone and its either;
ndx-systems (near where i live - more expensive - take less time time to recieve)
DealExtreme (unrelible(apparently i never had problems) - will take a few weeks)

hm..

Thanks everyone for helping, i think i'll go maybe with ndx-systems. unless anyone knows any problems with it
tongue.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: Musk sues Hyundai in 3... 2... 1...