ExDee

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I recently ordered it from DX then they got it back ordered to 4/11. i was like wtf then they postponed to 4/16. I was like wtfux0rz and became angry german kid.
Now I need a reliable website that has cheap AK2i with FAST SHIPPING. Im thinking of Gamezway.com or Gamekool.com Does anyone have any complaints on these sites? or has anyone ordered from em? Btw if you got like a better site post pl0x =]

Still looking around sites. Looking around at the US based ones not china ones -.-

Ryukouki

See you later, guys.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Dealwoot ALL THE WAY! I live in CA and I got free shipping and it came in 2 days. They are stationed in West Covina

ExDee

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
clonesniper666 said:
Honestly, I think that dealextreme is the best place to get it form. They are only $18 and some odd cents, but the tradeoff is shipping they take like 2 weeks to arrive at least in the U.S.
that is my point. they postpone on backordered items alot too. so far the ak2i is backordered.

ExDee

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
clonesniper666 said:
ExDee said:
that is my point. they postpone on backordered items alot too. so far the ak2i is backordered.

Just think what came out on the 5th and you will understand why it is backordered.
i bought march 19th tho o.o and they postponed to april 1 then 11 then 16

I'm thinking of buying from leetmod

ExDee

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Gamekool looks kool.

+ Nxpgame looks nice. I bought from them + they have fast shipping BUT! the acekard 2i is 30 bucks
sleep.gif

Szyslak

Nudibranch Lover
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
BoxShot said:
You can try Real Hot Stuff which is in New Jersey. Its $32 with free 1st class shipping. It's about $4 less that Dealwoot though.
That's definitely who I would recommend for US residents, after dealing with them multiple times.

They have the AK2i back in stock, and from my experience, they put things in the mail the night you order them. I usually get my stuff in 2-3 days.

ExDee

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Szyslak said:
BoxShot said:
You can try Real Hot Stuff which is in New Jersey. Its $32 with free 1st class shipping. It's about $4 less that Dealwoot though.
That's definitely who I would recommend for US residents, after dealing with them multiple times.

They have the AK2i back in stock, and from my experience, they put things in the mail the night you order them. I usually get my stuff in 2-3 days.
THX! ok now rhs is my final decision

Veign06

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Backordered to 4/16???

I just ordered 2 AK2is from DX on 4/7 (was listed in stock from 4/6-4/8 at least), checked today and it has already processed and shipped on 4/10.

Plus, they were only 18.68 each lol.
biggrin.gif

Veign06

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Though I just checked out Leetmod...looks like a good deal too, 20 bucks + free shipping or pay 3.99 for 1st class 3-4 day shipping. Better than any others I've seen, price wise anyways. Let me know how that order process goes with Leetmod.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: sure, it can be hands free