Hacking WHERE to buy acekard cheapest NOW????

duboisbrian

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hi i sell acekards all the time

but now i noticed deal extreme and focalprice dont sell them any more where is a good place to buy them for cheap

also im only looking for acekard 2i not the 2.1 since the whole bad batch and freezing delema

i need a place that sells them for under $20

Daniel15

Newcomer
Trophies
Palo Alto, CA (originally Melbourne, Australia)
Website
d.sb
XP
Country
United States
0shippingzone have the Acekard 2i for $16.45 at http://0shippingzone.com/acekard-acekard-p-319.html. I'd recommend them, their shipping is very quick. They send you a photo of the package they send, which seems a bit odd, but whatever.

And no, I don't work for them or anything. I'm just happy with their service compared to DealExtreme.
tongue.gif

SgtThom

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Daniel15 said:
0shippingzone have the Acekard 2i for $16.45 at http://0shippingzone.com/acekard-acekard-p-319.html. I'd recommend them, their shipping is very quick. They send you a photo of the package they send, which seems a bit odd, but whatever.

And no, I don't work for them or anything. I'm just happy with their service compared to DealExtreme.
tongue.gif

Doesn't shipping vary depending on where you live?

hammer35

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I finally received my new A-data class 6 8GB Microsd card from Meritline, $18.99 I would highly recommend it. I took my Acekard2i from DealExtreme and put the standard update file on it and it had the HWID: 8181 and it progressed from 0 to 100% with no problems at all. So I dont know if these cards are fake or not but they work perfect.

Another World

Emulate the Planet!
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
wiki.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Colombia
Schizoanalysis said:
BTW -- they are now fake at DX

please stop posting information with out facts. there are, as of yet, no known fake ak2is. there were some r4 ultras with 2i stickers on them popping up last summer. also some dstt cards shipping with 2i stickers on them.

dx does not ship clones. dx buys directly from team acekard.

-another world

Schizoanalysis

From somewhere inside the rabbit hole...
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Another World said:
Schizoanalysis said:
BTW -- they are now fake at DX

please stop posting information with out facts. there are, as of yet, no known fake ak2is. there were some r4 ultras with 2i stickers on them popping up last summer. also some dstt cards shipping with 2i stickers on them.

dx does not ship clones. dx buys directly from team acekard.

-another world

But the HWID on the batch I just got from DX is 8181

This is not a legit HWID is it?

hammer35

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
My HWID was also 8181 but it still upgraded normally with the 1.4 firmware so I believe that the 8181's are still real and legit.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: In emulation overclocked FX chips makes a pretty big difference in frame rate