where to buy Acekard 2i

Discussion in 'Acekard' started by Zeikxx, Oct 15, 2009.

Oct 15, 2009

where to buy Acekard 2i by Zeikxx at 2:48 PM (676 Views / 0 Likes) 3 replies

1. Zeikxx
    OP

Newcomer Zeikxx Newbie

United States
    I'm looking to get 2 acekard 2i's asap so i don't want to buy them from deal extreme seeing that it takes 2-5 weeks to ship.

are there any venders in north american i can get it from in 3-5 days or any venders known in south east louisiana i can just go to to buy it?

thank you

also i don't mind the extra cost of buying it from a north american vender over deal extreme because i'm worried more about the shipping time.

2. clonesniper666

Member clonesniper666 KRII LUN AUS

United States
    Gameby game and realhotstuff could get you the 2 in 3-5 days and are located in america (one in California the other in New Jersey.) I ordered mine from gamebygame and got it in 5 days with free shipping and I live in virginia so you could probably get it quicker.

3. Zeikxx
    OP

Newcomer Zeikxx Newbie

United States
    ok,
    it has an option for 1.4 ready for 2 bucks, should i get both cards with that also? and what exactly is that?

4. clonesniper666

Member clonesniper666 KRII LUN AUS

United States
    Only if you dont want to wait like 5 minutes to install it when you get them because the updater is aa free download that you run on your ds, but if you dsi is 1.4 and you do not have a ds lite or phat then you should get it but if your dsi is 1.3 or lower do not get it since you can do it yourself.