Where to buy a supercard dstwo?

Discussion in 'Supercard' started by Edwii, Aug 18, 2011.

1. Edwii
    OP

Edwii GBAtemp Regular

Nov 8, 2007
    Canada
    I Know we have the shop page, and it's been helpful in the past. Right now I've been contacting most of the sellers with a few shipping concerns but non of them respond, which makes me worried. I live on the west coast of Canada, but often ship my orders to a box i hold in the USA and pick them up. I dont know who to use to ship to, a Canadian seller or an American, and who's gonna be faster / best value.

2. goemon_guy

goemon_guy GBAtemp Regular

Aug 16, 2011
    Canada
    Canada
    I got my Supercard DSTWO from Kick Trading, and the shipping wasas actually very fast for the lowest shipping rate.

It was here within a week, (Shipped from Canada, to Canada)

The price of the DSTWO came to about $50 for me, (Tax, shipping and whatnot included.)

Considering how you live in western Canada, Kick Trading would probably be a good option for you.

This is what my bill came to for the item.
    Warning: Spoilers inside!

3. mysticwaterfall

mysticwaterfall Streamforce Supreme Commander

Aug 11, 2008
    United States
    Right behind you
    I've never had a problem with modchipcentral. There a little more expensive, but everything come really fast in perfect shape. With shipping, it was like 45$.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice