Gaming Where to buy a NEW Nintendo DS Lite?

PeoplePower

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
So I recently bought a new R4 card for my DS lite since my original R4 died out on me a while ago and then now my DS lite has finally died :( The shoulder buttons are dead and the hinges are totally gone.

Seeing as these are problems in a lot of DS systems I want to buy a new one so that I can having working shoulder buttons for a long time. I would buy a new DSI but i'm not familiar with which card to get and which games work on what card etc. Also the DSLite Colbalt red was the first system I ever bought with my own money so its special to me :P

Anyone know where I can buy a new DS Lite system? That's real and not fake also preferably a NTSC version.

tbgtbg

Shaking the ring ropes up in the sky
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
They don't make new DS Lites anymore and haven't for quite a while, so you're going to have to search around the secondhand market for a "sealed in box" unit. Expect it to not be cheap compared to used ones.

Also, not really any such thing as an NTSC version, that's a TV standard, handhelds don't use NTSC or PAL, and the DSL is not region locked, so unless you really want a particular color on released in a particular region, they're all the same thing. Well, the charger might be different for EU, but you already have a charger from your old dead DSL.

If you do wind up having to go for DSi, the card to get is a DSTWO, I don't know of any games that don't work on that and if you ever upgrade to a 3DS it's gonna work there too.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4N-3vv4kzdk