Where to buy a genuine R4i SDHC 3DS

Discussion in '3DS - Flashcards & Custom Firmwares' started by SparrowPT, Jan 1, 2017.

1. SparrowPT
    OP

SparrowPT Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Jan 1, 2017
    Dominican Republic
    Dominican Republic
    Hey, I was looking for some websites to buy the R4i SDHC 3DS, the one made by r4i-sdhc.com.
    And I know they aren't really "genuine" since they are clones of the original r4.

The thing is, the r4i-sdhc.com website doesn't say the websites where I can buy it, like the website for the R4i Gold, and I really don't wanna risk ordering from a random website and losing my money just like that.

If you guys could advise some good, safe websites where I can buy this product would be appreciated. Even if it takes 2 or 3 weeks that's fine as long as it ends up at my house.

Thanks.

2. nechigawara

nechigawara Citizen of Gamindustri

Oct 14, 2006
    Thailand
    Planeptune
  3. SparrowPT
    OP

Newcomer
    Jan 1, 2017
    Dominican Republic
    Dominican Republic
    Thanks. I had read about this website of someone else's thread and found out they were gbatemp's sponsor like 2 days ago, therefore I tried buying it from there,
    I placed an order, but still haven't had any response in more than 24 hours. That's why I was trying to find some other legit sites. Even tho I wish I could by from this one because it seems legit, it's not working for me.
    I guess the new years thing might be slowing them down.
    I even emailed them, about 24 hours ago, and no answer there either.

Last edited by SparrowPT, Jan 1, 2017
  4. nechigawara

nechigawara Citizen of Gamindustri

Oct 14, 2006
    Thailand
    Planeptune
    Yeah, most shop processing more slowly on weekend, especially new year, x'mas, and golden week (JP only).
    I won't think others shop except Amazon will processing normally at this time of years.
    Also, Chinese shop always has reputation of being slow. So you should wait a bit.

5. ShinyMK

ShinyMK known as @initPRAGMA

Dec 29, 2015
    Wait a bit, They ARE legit trust me, Just be patient.

6. SparrowPT
    OP

Newcomer
    Jan 1, 2017
    Dominican Republic
    Dominican Republic
    Alright I'll wait a few more days and see what happens. Thank you.

ShinyMK likes this.
  7. Lilith Valentine

Lilith Valentine GBATemp's Wolfdog™ Spooky cute.

Sep 13, 2009
    Antarctica
    Between insane and insecure
    I've ordered from them before, with great results.
    They don't always reply right away and tend to lag behind during the holidays. But they are a legit and highly trusted site, not to mention buying from them helps support the Temp.

SparrowPT likes this.
  8. SparrowPT
    OP

Newcomer
    Jan 1, 2017
    Dominican Republic
    Dominican Republic
    An update: Finally got an answer from them and managed to do the payment and its supposed to be shipped today. The person that talked to me seemed to be very nice and even tho it took some days to get the first answer, he answered me straight away today to every email. It's probably my fault for ordering something on December 31th...

I'll update the thread when it arrives. Thanks guys.

Last edited by SparrowPT, Jan 3, 2017
  9. SparrowPT
    OP

Newcomer
    Jan 1, 2017
    Dominican Republic
    Dominican Republic
    Just received it today, and it seems everything is working good as expected.

Last edited by SparrowPT, Jan 26, 2017