Where to buy a DSLite?

Discussion in 'NDS - Flashcarts and Accessories' started by camicortes, Jul 15, 2007.

1. camicortes
    OP

camicortes Chochos

Newcomer
    Sep 20, 2006
    Cote d'Ivoire
    ConcepciĆ³n, Chile
    Hi, i've been a member of GBATemp for a long time now, but it's the first time I've stopped lurking and started posting [​IMG] because I have a question that needs an answer:

Where can I buy a DSLite? I live in Chile, so I need a store that will ship worldwide. I would like also to buy a CycloDS evolution (plus an SD card and maybe a EZflash 3 in 1 solution too). Do you know any online store that sells all of these items? It would be great to pay only one shipment.

I've previously bought things from Consolesource, Jandaman & Eurasia; my first try was to buy the DS at Consolesource, but the page for DS Hardware doesn't work - I bought a GBA from them, but I don't know if they sell DS systems.

Thank you for reading! I'll be awaiting your recommendations... [​IMG]

(And sorry if this has been asked before... I tried searching the forums and the wiki to no avail.)

2. xcalibur

xcalibur Gbatemp's Chocolate Bear

Jun 2, 2007
    Sacred Heart
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice