Hacking Where to buy a DS TWO from here?

AntoinC95

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Hi all,
As you can see, I'm Irish, and I'm in the market for a DS TWO
Like anyone, I want it to be a decent price (can't go higher than €30), and I'd like it to get to me quickly (I can wait a week. I cannot, however, wait 3) Also, a reliable site couldn't hurt.
If anyone could point me in the right direction, I would really appreciate it
smile.gif

Stewy12

Trophies
XP
Country
It's 25.05 euros from ShopTemp but it will probably be a bit different due to the exhange rate.

EyeZ

Trophies
XP
I have recently made an order on ShopTemp for a SupercardDStwo, when you change the currency to the GBP it works out at £22.22, a very good price for a quality cart.

AntoinC95

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
It appears Shoptemp lives up to it's hype
Thanks for such quick responses, guys
btw, Thanks for reassuring me RupeeClock. It kinda got me nervous when I saw 2-5 weeks on the website

Shabutie78

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
whatever you do, i honestly wouldn't purchase from shoptemp.
my gf purchased an acekard 2i from shoptemp about a month ago.
she didn't get it until three weeks after.
i ordered a supercard dstwo from here a week and a half ago and shoptemp has a policy that states that once they send the order information to the company that actually ships your product, it's completely out of their hands.
that company is hong kong airmail, unless you pay $20+ USD for shipping.
HK airmail hasn't even processed my order and it's been a week and a half.
so i probably won't see my card for another month.

also, my friend ordered a supercard along with a bunch of other things (8GB micro sd, screen protectors etc,) and that was about two weeks ago.
his order still hasn't been processed with HK airmail either.

needless to say i'm never purchasing from shoptemp again.

on the other hand, realhotstuff has supercards for $40.00 USD which is $5 USD more than shoptemp, but their free shipping guarantees you'll receive your order in 3-5 business days.

so in essence, it's similar to purchasing a DS2 from shoptemp and paying $5 shipping, to receive your order within the same week.

how they offer free shipping for service like that and shoptemp makes you pay $20+ is something i don't understand.
the bottom line is, if you're okay with paying $5 less and receiving your order in about three weeks, then that's fine.
but of course if you're okay with paying for the pricey shipping from shoptemp, then you should disregard this
smile.gif

edit: by the way, we live in california.

Etalon

Former Akaio Fanboy
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Macau
I ordered twice from shoptemp and never had an issue with it. I got my stuff in two weeks.

Anyway, there's the Shoptemp forum for stuff like this.

RoMee

??
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
shoptemp has a cheap starting price, but all the little fees makes them even with their competitor and in some cases more than their competitor

like their acekard
15.99+$2 for flashing and update+ $2.50 for packaging and it totals $20.49 shipped
other places sell acekards that includes all that for about $18 shipped

Stevetry

Most perverted person in GBATEMP
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
RoMee said:
shoptemp has a cheap starting price, but all the little fees makes them even with their competitor and in some cases more than their competitor

like their acekard
15.99+$2 for flashing and update+ $2.50 for packaging and it totals $20.49 shipped

IF you do the flashing and update crap

RupeeClock

Colors 3D Snivy!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
RoMee said:

like their acekard

"+$2.50" for packaging? What? You should not need to pay extra to have the packaging.

The flashing service is entirely optional, only necessary for users who only have a DSi.

nl255

Trophies
XP
Country
Shabutie78 said:
whatever you do, i honestly wouldn't purchase from shoptemp.
my gf purchased an acekard 2i from shoptemp about a month ago.
she didn't get it until three weeks after.
i ordered a supercard dstwo from here a week and a half ago and shoptemp has a policy that states that once they send the order information to the company that actually ships your product, it's completely out of their hands.
that company is hong kong airmail, unless you pay $20+ USD for shipping.
HK airmail hasn't even processed my order and it's been a week and a half.
so i probably won't see my card for another month.

also, my friend ordered a supercard along with a bunch of other things (8GB micro sd, screen protectors etc,) and that was about two weeks ago.
his order still hasn't been processed with HK airmail either.

needless to say i'm never purchasing from shoptemp again.

on the other hand, realhotstuff has supercards for $40.00 USD which is $5 USD more than shoptemp, but their free shipping guarantees you'll receive your order in 3-5 business days.

so in essence, it's similar to purchasing a DS2 from shoptemp and paying $5 shipping, to receive your order within the same week.

how they offer free shipping for service like that and shoptemp makes you pay $20+ is something i don't understand.
the bottom line is, if you're okay with paying $5 less and receiving your order in about three weeks, then that's fine.
but of course if you're okay with paying for the pricey shipping from shoptemp, then you should disregard this
smile.gif

edit: by the way, we live in california.

Realhotstuff is nice if you live in the US, but the person asking lives in the UK (unless Ireland is seperate now) and decent speed international shipping is expensive no matter what.

RoMee

??
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
RupeeClock said:
RoMee said:

like their acekard

"+$2.50" for packaging? What? You should not need to pay extra to have the packaging.

The flashing service is entirely optional, only necessary for users who only have a DSi.

shoptemp 100% Free Shipping
This option guarantees that your order gets shipped for free, via Hong-Kong Airmail. The shipping delays greatly differ depending on your country of residence. You may receive your order under 2 to 5 weeks.

For this shipping method, we will not include the large products packaging. Some flashcarts come in relatively large boxes that can render the shipping fee too expensive.

it's only $1 but if you want the tracking number and packaging that other shops offer for free, than you need the $2.50 option
and most shops update their cart before delivering it to you for free, unlike shoptemp who adds a fee

nl255

Trophies
XP
Country
RupeeClock said:
RoMee said:

like their acekard

No it isn't. The DSTwo can be flashed even if you have an updated DSi due to the onboard CPU. The DSOne is similar, but it uses a USB flasher to update from your computer instead.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/@legolambs