Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I dont think shop sells them togther
you better off buying them separate
that way you wont get scammed by overpricing on the ds and microsd
thats what I did, like every cart shop scams so badly on microsd, almost triple the price if you just went to amazon or somewhere instead

The Viztard

Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
Id prob just buy a flashcart from gameyeeeah or dealextreme...then maybe a DS lite from amazon.com or somewhere else that is somewhat like a retail store website...but i found that getting a microSD from...ebay...yes...ebay...really cheap and it works fine, but of course it depends on what brand you get, i got a kingston and so far it works well with my R4. But thats just what i did, obviously you have your own way of doing things...
laugh.gif

yaynds.gif
grog.gif

Panzer Tacticer

veteran human
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Nintendo's recent rampage is likely going to ensure that the number of shops selling both DS units and flashcards becomes rapidly smaller and smaller.

Because it appears Nintendo will stop selling official goods if the vender sells flascards too.

Toni Plutonij

*has TrolleyDave & tiny p1ngy on moderating shelf!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
Panzer Tacticer said:
Nintendo's recent rampage is likely going to ensure that the number of shops selling both DS units and flashcards becomes rapidly smaller and smaller.

Because it appears Nintendo will stop selling official goods if the vender sells flascards too.

Yes, I've heard about those "actions" Nintendo does recently..Do you maybe have a link that's little bit newer, I'd like to see a bit into that stuff?
I've find some articles but they are from last year..

You can buy Nintendo from play-asia, toysrus, amazon, gamestop..there are lots of sites, but I don't know of site that sells together DS with flashcart(actually, I do, but it won't do you no good, because it is a site from Croatia, and it would be VERY expensive for you to order from them-and they don't have many options on flashcarts)..

Joe88

[λ]
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
doesnt amazon sell the fake flash carts
well not them directly but the people them selves from the marketplace selling the fake cards to people

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy: For example, one of my other favorite songs from them, with some massive house music influence - +1