Hacking Where to Buy a 3DS USA which reseller??

[^Blark^]

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've looked at gateway-3ds website and they have a bunch of USA resellers. I was just wondering which ones are fast and reliable I was looking at the

Gateway-3ds-buy.com or whatever is this safe.

I ask this because I bought my SKY3Ds from dsflashcart and after that the next day my credit card company called about a separate per has made which I didn't do. So maybe it was a coincidence or dsflashcart has bad security???. Idk .

Can anyone recommend which one of the resellers they used and got it within a couple days. I'd rather not wait a week but if I have to so be it.

Deleted member 361703

GBATemp OldFag
Trophies
Website
www.twitch.tv
XP
Country
United States
I've looked at gateway-3ds website and they have a bunch of USA resellers. I was just wondering which ones are fast and reliable I was looking at the

Gateway-3ds-buy.com or whatever is this safe.

I ask this because I bought my SKY3Ds from dsflashcart and after that the next day my credit card company called about a separate per has made which I didn't do. So maybe it was a coincidence or dsflashcart has bad security???. Idk .

Can anyone recommend which one of the resellers they used and got it within a couple days. I'd rather not wait a week but if I have to so be it.
I only trust ModChipsDirect and modchipscentral...so sad that real hot stuff is done I used them a lot before direct.

[^Blark^]

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Modchipsdirect is where I got my dstwo supercard. I think I don't remember them being visa only tho. Guess I'll have to go buy a pre-paid visa tomorrow. Thanks for the suggestions.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: yawn