Hacking where to buy 9.2 or below 3DS XL

kira1000

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Hello, does anyone on here know where I can buy a 9.2 or lower firmware 3DS XL? I have one but accidentally updated to 9.4 which means I am stuffed aside from sky3DS which I don't want since I would have to keep buying new cards.

thorasgar

Checkout my evil Soon-in-ator™
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I doubt there are any in stores that have 9.3 or 9.4. So find the lowest price you can.

I would buy the New 3DS, they were released in Australia some weeks ago. I don't know what stores you have down under except for Target and they usually carry them.

MattKimura

3DS & WiiU Enthusiast
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If I were you I'd sell my 9.4 3DS on Ebay, then also buy one from Ebay.
I paid $250 for a brand new 3DS XL at 4.5, my friend paid $220 for hers. So don't pay for anything higher than that.

2skies

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I might point out that with Sky3DS you won't have to buy new carts - the newer blue button version removes the game limit, and even if you happened to get an older red button version, you can remove the limit, there's walkthroughs everywhere for that. I'd just be a little more patient with Gateway until they release support for the new firmware/console, which should be within the next few weeks to a month at the most, I think.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    NinStar @ NinStar: where are my cute girls