Where the heck is the "mini save button" in bowsers inside story remake?

LinusRG Jan 15, 2019.

1. LinusRG
    OP

LinusRG GBAtemp Regular

Jun 7, 2017
    Canada
    I feel like an idiot. But does anyone have any idea where the mini save button is in bowsers inside story remake?

2. monkeyman4412

monkeyman4412 Gbatemp's moronic trash

Jun 16, 2016
    United States
    Darn, I can't come up with something edgy
    Doesn't exist. save by save block

3. LinusRG
    OP

LinusRG GBAtemp Regular

Jun 7, 2017
    Canada
    that's stupid. I wonder why they would remove such a great function.

4. monkeyman4412

Jun 16, 2016
    United States
    They removed it because it was likely a balancing issue. Keep in mind saveblocks in bowers inside story are right before important game events... But truth be told I don't know for certain.

5. LinusRG
    OP

LinusRG GBAtemp Regular

Jun 7, 2017
    Canada
    do you think there was a bug when in development because of this and they just decided to remove it entirely?

6. monkeyman4412

Jun 16, 2016
    United States
    Maybe? I mean, theoritically if you could save any time anywhere. You would have to save the bros location, and bowsers location at the same time. And in places where the bros are not commonly in control, of the game. If it starts with bowser, bros progress would be lost. (this is not factual, this just a educated guess. I really don't know)

7. LinusRG
    OP

LinusRG GBAtemp Regular

Jun 7, 2017
    Canada
    that makes sense. But do you think there could be an update where the game has twice as many save files a save set for bowser and one for mario and luigi. And then when you want to save anywhere it would create 2 sets of saves. then when it loads there would 2 save files to load in. I know most games use 1 sav file but because of the smaller size of bowser's inside story remake i dom't think it would put too much stress on the processor because it is a smaller game anyways.

Quick Reply
Draft saved Draft deleted