Hacking Where should I get my Acekard 2i from?

gettogaara

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm jsut curious what site I should get my Acekard 2i from. I'm not sure if its against the rules to ask to be linked to a safe site to purchase a flash cart from but if it is someone just say so. I do not feel like being ripped off which is why I really want someone to reccomend me a site to get it from. Also I am intrested in using it on my dsi(when I get it)

Stitch

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
lildaz said:
dealextreme.com if you are cool with waiting 1-2 weeks for it.

yeah i've got mine from there today. had to wait 10 days for it
yaynds.gif

Tokiopop

Caffeine fiend
Trophies
XP
Country
I'm going to kill the next person who asks this.

There's a search button, there's a list of recommended sites on the home page, there's Google... I mean COME ON!

ratpimples

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

lasmi

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
lildaz said:
dealextreme.com if you are cool with waiting 1-2 weeks for it.
yup. DX is really cheap but delivery is slow.
if u need it urgent, go to www.depot888.com. Price is competitive and ship in 24hrs.

gettogaara

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have no problem waiting considering the fact that I don't even have my dsi yet lol so I tihnk I ill order it from deal extreme. Just curious about this but i notice there is no disk with it, why is that, can I just transfer my files from the r4 onto it and it'll work?

Finishoff

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
QUOTE said:
what does "go green" mean?

Go green, saves the environment.
They just pack the package in a small but simple matter. I order a R4 card for a friend there and selected "go green" and got it in a plastic wrapping.

clownz

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I ordered mine from gamebygame also. The price didn't bother me, only a few dollars more than some sites in china but shipping appears to be fast, free and they add a tracking number for no additional charge and its a way to give back to our favorite site gbatemp.net since their an affiliate.

I trust gbatemp's affiliates more than I do other sites, its just my opinion.

Hachibei

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
gettogaara said:
I have no problem waiting considering the fact that I don't even have my dsi yet lol so I tihnk I ill order it from deal extreme. Just curious about this but i notice there is no disk with it, why is that, can I just transfer my files from the r4 onto it and it'll work?

Uh, I think using the R4 firmware with an AK2i is a pretty bad idea. Get the firmware from GBAtemp's download section, or from the AK team's official website.

Who actually uses the packaged firmware CDs anyways?
tongue.gif

Tokiopop

Caffeine fiend
Trophies
XP
Country
Hachibei said:
gettogaara said:

Uh, I think using the R4 firmware with an AK2i is a pretty bad idea. Get the firmware from GBAtemp's download section, or from the AK team's official website.

Who actually uses the packaged firmware CDs anyways?
tongue.gif
Files. Not firmware.

And yes, you can copy your files (saves, ROMS etc) to the Acekard and they should work if you're using AKAIO and you change the save type settings from .nds.sav to .sav. Or you can rename all your save files to XXXX.nds.sav.

gettogaara

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well once it arrives I think I'll have quite a few questions. Is there a thread where I can ask qustions aobut getting started with the Acekard 2i?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @SylverReZ, lol +1