Swag.
OP
Trophies
Website
neschncardreviews.tk
XP
Country
United States
My friend offered my $60 for my DS-X and of course I said yes. So as soon as he gets a DS I'm selling it to him.

Now I know the Simply is a somewhat dying breed and its basically the same thing as the R4. But honestly, I don't care and I don't like the R4, I have always liked the Simply for some reason and I have always wanted to get it.

So I could only find 2 sites that sell them (at the moment) thats Gameyeeeah and Echostore.

Gameyeeeah: I have bought from them before and their prices are good, but I have heard problems with them recently and their shipping takes too long.

Echostore: I have never shopped from them and I have heard good stuff about them. They are based in the US which is a plus and I heard their shipping times are extremely fast.

So I could either go with the $35 price of Gameyeeeah and wait almost a month to get the product, or I can spend the $55 price of Echostore and get fast shipping.

But my main problem is, is that I have never dealt with Echostore and I want to hear some feedback. Could anyone provide some?

(Also, don't tell my to get the M3DS Real, I don't like it at all.)

Thanks for your help,
Neschn

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: I hate myself