Where should I buy a M3 Simply?

Discussion in 'M3 Adapter' started by NeSchn, Feb 27, 2008.

1. NeSchn
    OP

NeSchn GBAPimpdaddy.

Oct 4, 2007
    United States
    Troy,New York PimpStatus: King
    My friend offered my $60 for my DS-X and of course I said yes. So as soon as he gets a DS I'm selling it to him.

Now I know the Simply is a somewhat dying breed and its basically the same thing as the R4. But honestly, I don't care and I don't like the R4, I have always liked the Simply for some reason and I have always wanted to get it.

So I could only find 2 sites that sell them (at the moment) thats Gameyeeeah and Echostore.

Gameyeeeah: I have bought from them before and their prices are good, but I have heard problems with them recently and their shipping takes too long.

Echostore: I have never shopped from them and I have heard good stuff about them. They are based in the US which is a plus and I heard their shipping times are extremely fast.

So I could either go with the $35 price of Gameyeeeah and wait almost a month to get the product, or I can spend the $55 price of Echostore and get fast shipping.

But my main problem is, is that I have never dealt with Echostore and I want to hear some feedback. Could anyone provide some?

(Also, don't tell my to get the M3DS Real, I don't like it at all.)

Thanks for your help,
    Neschn

2. tguellich

tguellich Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Jan 24, 2008
    United States
    Okay, I won't tell you to get the M3DS Real, even though you should.

3. NeSchn
    OP

NeSchn GBAPimpdaddy.

Oct 4, 2007
    United States
    Troy,New York PimpStatus: King
    Thanks for the help...

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice