Where is zelda ocarina of time gamesave stored?

Discussion in '3DS - Homebrew Development and Emulators' started by funnystory, Jan 15, 2016.

1. funnystory
    OP

funnystory Banned

Banned
    Sep 20, 2008
    United States
    I kept a backup and want to inject it using save data filer app,does anyone know where the actual gamesave is stored so I can extract it from my backup and inject it?

2. Xenon Hacks

Xenon Hacks GBAtemp Guru

Nov 13, 2014
    United States
    Dude you make so many threads about stuff that has been answered and well documented -_-

3. Yangarang

Yangarang GBAtemp Regular

Nov 14, 2015
    Australia
    To be fair he's not the only one
    There really should be a note at the top of the main page telling people to make sure to search before they make any threads

VinsCool likes this.
  4. funnystory
    OP

funnystory Banned

Banned
    Sep 20, 2008
    United States
    From a logical point of view it doesn't make sense to search 20 pages of google and read endless threads to MAYBE find the answer when someone on here knows off the top of their mind.

From an emotional perspective it makes absolutely no sense to put in 10 hours of work searching for something I may not find specially when I already scanned the first few pages.

From a financial point of view it makes NO sense to search google when it makes the website advertisement money for more views,more threads=more content=more views=more clicks=more money to support gbatemp.

— Posts automatically merged - Please don't double post! —

We are a community and there really is no need to be rude to others,if someone asks a question that I can answer I will try to help them the best I can. Fact of the matter is that we are a community in the same way a christianity is a community for a group of christians.We are a community for a group of (mostly nintendo gamers). I have thick skin but Ive been modding my consoles since the original xbox, I pretty much buy them just to take advantage of the goodies.I am 21 but when I was 10 I used to softmod my xbox and we never had any of the in my opinion rude behavior. Imagine talking to another adult with a condescending attitude. I know this xeno guy and have never been disrespectful or rude to him in the 8 years I have been here. You can't say the opposite about him. Communities are for the good of all and answering questions fast makes people feel comfortable answering questions and not getting berated over googling.

Damon_girl likes this.
  5. yashar13

yashar13 Member

Newcomer
    Dec 29, 2015
    Italy
    I want to know where is stored me too plz