ponygals

OP
Trophies
Website
www.nataliezworld.com
XP
Country
United States
Since I will be joining the console family this hoilday, now I am asking to see about where everyone keeps their gaming consoles, I know some have it set up next to a TV set and uses their TV's but heard others use their desks and computer screens instead. Which way is the best way, and do you need to hook up the wires to the TV and or computer screen to get it to work, or can that be done wireless?

Sonic Angel Knight

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
My Ps3 stands tall with my WII U... But i also have my nvidia shield tv set up... which is complicated since my tv has not enough hdmi inputs. So my PSvita tv, WII U PS3, and Sheild tv ALL use hdmi which i needed a spliter cable hub for to get them all set up. (Always get the one with the remote to switch inputs, or you may regret it later.) :(

I have a original xbox, PS2, and Gamecube that i havent touched in some years, cause no controllers.

Now my mom in the living room, she has a wii that she has with hdmi converstion and the ouya, and chromecast, i set up myself, I needed the WII HDMI cause the tv only has one Componet cable for The cable box, so that kinda sucks, Least it has 3 HDMI but i may need more. I don't even wanna go into details for my father's set up, is awful, Infact they are all awful, but i never did his, he did himself, i only did my room and the living room.

I never used a PC monitor, only TV monitor, My brother in his house had used a PC monitor for playing games on, but i mean is not really important. Get a good monitor, LIke A smart tv or anything with a game mode, and you are set, i still use a over 10 year outdated vizio monitor and i never had problems with it. :P

If you wanna play games on pc, just buy a pc computer.

guisadop

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
I keep my vidya connected to a 20" screen I have in my room, but I have a ps2 that my father plays sometimes in a separate room :P

Futurdreamz

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I have my Wii U hooked to the tv in the living room. When i rearrange my bedroom I might bring it in and hook it to the tv I'm using as a monitor

DinohScene

Gay twink catboy
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
I got me PS3 on top of a cabinet near me telly, me 2 360's to the right of me telly, me Wii laying half under me telly, me old Xbox laying in a shelf under me telly n me PS2 laying in a shelf under that.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    HiradeGirl @ HiradeGirl: :discuss: