Reactions: 1 person

Foxi4

Endless Trash
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
What were you expecting? It's the iTunes store.

Every single sensible person on the planet buys their songs directly from those who distribute or compose them or simply download them for free, iTunes is for braindead Apple users who don't know their way around the internet or are far too lazy to go out and buy a CD/DVD with high-quality tracks in a music store.

inb4AppleFansComeAndRantAboutConvenienceEtc.WhenInFactThey'reJustPayingRoyaltiesToAppleForGivingThemThePriviledgeOfListeningToMusic.

Reactions: 2 people

prowler

Sony
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Zimbabwe

Every single sensible person on the planet buys their songs directly from those who distribute or compose them or simply download them for free, iTunes is for braindead Apple users who don't know their way around the internet or are far too lazy to go out and buy a CD/DVD with high-quality tracks in a music store.
Your rant is stupid, this isn't about Apple.

If you haven't noticed, it's pretty hard to support jpop artists without paying a shitload, this is their way of saying oh, we do have fans outside Japan and iTunes is the biggest platform to put our music on, let's do it so they don't pirate it instead.

Of course, you could buy Kyarys new album if you want to pay $37

DinohScene

Gay twink catboy
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica

inb4AppleFansComeAndRantAboutConvenienceEtc.WhenInFactThey'reJustPayingRoyaltiesToAppleForGivingThemThePriviledgeOfListeningToMusic.

APPLE IS BESTEST.

But seriously.
Do people really adjust their taste to the "itunes top whatever" ?

Foxi4

Endless Trash
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
If you haven't noticed, it's pretty hard to support jpop artists without paying a shitload, this is their way of saying oh, we do have fans outside Japan and iTunes is the biggest platform to put our music on, let's do it so they don't pirate it instead.
All for internet distribution of music, thoroughly againts iTunes and other monstrosities of its caliber. ;)

Foxi4

Endless Trash
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
All for internet distribution of music, thoroughly againts iTunes and other monstrosities of its caliber.
stop trying to look smart and take that shit somewhere else.
Stop trying to convey the message that j-pop/j-rock/j-music in general is a godsend which is somehow better than other music from all around the world - most people don't even have a clue who those artists are and frankly I'm not that suprised that they don't. Those are nice genres that are fun to listen to every now and then, but with the same breath I say that I could enumerate bands which are more popular and, with all respect, more skilled than those listed until the day I die and I wouldn't even scratch the surface yet.

Reactions: 4 people

nando

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
jpop is better than life i dont see how you cant accept that?????

have fun living a sheltered life.

life that bad?

edit: i have to add portishead is awesome and has nothing to do with jpop or pop. dummy is a very old album and the fact that it charted 3 today makes it better than the number one spot.

prowler

Sony
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Zimbabwe
edit: i have to add portishead is awesome and has nothing to do with jpop or pop. dummy is a very old album and the fact that it charted 3 today makes it better than the number one spot.
its a shame cuz kyary beat it kyary >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> portishead

Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I literally know no one on that list.

Also inb4 eof
You don't know Portishead? Excellent band who may take a decade to make a album but the results are very impressive and they don't make the same album over and over...not electronic though.

I know of Squarepusher, excellent music and very influential but not in the slightest bit commercial. And Goyte has had one of the biggest songs out in the last 6 months or so...its was fucking shit and I don't regard it as "electronic" personally.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

eof

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: roms wont boot with wood r4menu