where is ur god now

nando

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
edit: i have to add portishead is awesome and has nothing to do with jpop or pop. dummy is a very old album and the fact that it charted 3 today makes it better than the number one spot.
its a shame cuz kyary beat it kyary >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> portishead

kyary was 1 year old when Dummy came out. let's see if kyary can stay relevant when today's 1 year olds are making music 20 years from now.

prowler

Sony
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Zimbabwe
edit: i have to add portishead is awesome and has nothing to do with jpop or pop. dummy is a very old album and the fact that it charted 3 today makes it better than the number one spot.
its a shame cuz kyary beat it kyary >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> portishead

kyary was 1 year old when Dummy came out. let's see if kyary can stay relevant when today's 1 year olds are making music 20 years from now.
kyary will be 2 busy swagging it out in her kAWAII mansion 2 care abut u.

yusuo

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
prowler, stop trying to act like some enlightened individual just because you have an eclectic taste in music, isn't individuality one of the few things that actually makes this world so special

translation, stop being a dick

Reactions: 1 person

prowler

Sony
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Zimbabwe
prowler, stop trying to act like some enlightened individual just because you have an eclectic taste in music, isn't individuality one of the few things that actually makes this world so special

sorry i cant hear you, im blasting out 80kidz while checking my tumblr to reblog pics of kawaii harajuku gurls.

yusuo

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom

sorry i cant hear you, im blasting out 80kidz while checking my tumblr to reblog pics of kawaii harajuku gurls.
bless the little white kid who thinks he's Asian, FYI some mainstream music isnt that bad either ya know, but of rizzle kicks never a bad thing

Reactions: 2 people

Foxi4

Endless Trash
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Wow fucking Christ. Everyone here is like "I LOVE JPOP ^.^" and everyone here agrees but when prowler likes music, man he's such a dick!

People can't take a fucking joke.
Guild... Speaking in defense of prowler...

*checks the sky, then the horizon*

Nope, no huge meteors... no horsemen of the apocalypse... But something really, really weird is going on... I feel a disturbance in the Force...

Foxi4

Endless Trash
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
foxi4 please just stop posting when you havent the slightest clue and think youre funny.
Welcome to EoF, where I couldn't care less about what people have to say about my posts. B-)

dude i would go gay for prowler
Wow, good for you. I didn't know that - I always got the impression that you two are incompatible.

Foxi4

Endless Trash
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Welcome to EoF, where I couldn't care less about what people have to say about my posts. B-)
i like how this is your defense, like anything has changed from this being in bmtm to eof.
if you didnt care, you wouldnt of replied.
Well, I do care, but I hide behind a mask of indifference to conceal my broken heart and foolish dreams...

;O;

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

eof

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/IihvJBjUpNE?si=CsvoEbwzNKFf0GAm cool