Gaming Hacking Where is the Smash Ultimate save file located?

squab7

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi, I'm new to modding/editing files and I want to unlock all of the characters in smash ultimate without grinding on the switch. I downloaded the Ultimate Smasher from CapitanRetraso on GitHub and have my game on my SD card that I plugged into my PC. The 3 folders I see are Album, Contents, and save. In the save folder I have 5 files each with non descriptive names (just numbers). Could someone please tell me the location of where my Smash Ultimate save file would be so I can load it in the ultimate smasher.exe and edit my stats. Sorry for this noob question, thank you.

Tomato123

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Hi, I'm new to modding/editing files and I want to unlock all of the characters in smash ultimate without grinding on the switch. I downloaded the Ultimate Smasher from CapitanRetraso on GitHub and have my game on my SD card that I plugged into my PC. The 3 folders I see are Album, Contents, and save. In the save folder I have 5 files each with non descriptive names (just numbers). Could someone please tell me the location of where my Smash Ultimate save file would be so I can load it in the ultimate smasher.exe and edit my stats. Sorry for this noob question, thank you.
You need to use some sort of homebrew like Checkpoint to extract the save file. If your Switch is unmodded then afaik you can't do it.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Purple_Heart @ Purple_Heart: shit like goku mui and beerus and other dbs stuff lmao