Hacking Where is the guide for R4DS+EZ Flash V?

divinewind88

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Senegal
hello. i have been browsin through the forums here for quite some time and cant seem to find the guide for configuring ez flash 3 in 1 with R4DS so that GBA games can be played on the DS.

I used to have the link to that guide but I lost it after I bought a new computer. I looked around and saw the term "Rudolph's Tools". I presume that is the new software to play GBA games? There were several posts about it but I cant find one that provides detailed instructions.

Can someone provide me with the link to the appropriate guides for playing GBA games on DS?

Thanks..

darigaaz3

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
http://www009.upp.so-net.ne.jp/rudolph/nds...xpLoader_02.zip

You were probably trying out the old rudolph tools for the old EZ 3 in 1. They changed the chipset in the EZ and so the new chipset requires a new program to work with it.

New Rudolph = GBA Exploader 02. Simply download and put it in your R4. Run it like you would do any of your games. Its pretty much guide you through on what you need to do.

When its done, just download any GBA games and put it in your R4. Run the GBA Exploader and start playing your game.

You will notice there is PSRAM and NOR.

SRAM loads faster and its recommended for game below 16 mb.
NOR takes a while to load but once loaded, it can be run like any slot-2 GBA catridge.

You might find some games are unable to run (haven't encounter one yet) that needs to be "trimmed". I will let other more experienced members here to guide you through that. Apparently the new GBA Exploader will automatically do so. The reason the games need to be trimmed is because of the save file types.

Hope this isn't too late to help you through. Heard stories of people sending back their EZ because they thought it was broken.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uLN9qrJ8ESs