Where Is The Cheapest Place To Buy A DS Lite

Discussion in 'NDS - Console and Game Discussions' started by Spongebobplace, Apr 30, 2016.

1. Spongebobplace
    OP

Spongebobplace a weird person

Apr 22, 2016
    United States
    Earth
    Will I Find Any Thing Cheaper Then $30

2. migles

migles Mei the sexiest bae

GBAtemp Patron
    migles is a Patron of GBAtemp and is helping us stay independent!

Our Patreon
    Sep 19, 2013
    Saint Kitts and Nevis
    my dad works for nintendo.
    he, tried ebay?
    or do you have some difficulty using ebay? (not asking for being rude, i am asking because if you need help someone can give you some lights)
    it's most likely the best place, or craigslist (however i don't recommend craigs)

i heard some folks here saying they could get one for 40 bucks some months ago

3. Steve Antony Williams

Steve Antony Williams Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Jan 5, 2016
    I've got a DS Lite I no longer use, was thinking of sticking it on eBay.

4. Red9419

Red9419 GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Apr 17, 2014
    try any local selling website/ app. For example, Craigslist or OfferUp ( if your area is like mine, people will think ds lites are very expensive and try to sell them for around 70$:glare:)

Tomato Hentai likes this.
  5. FAST6191

FAST6191 Techromancer

pip Reporter
    Nov 21, 2005
    United Kingdom
    Yeah garage sales, jumble sales and such like. Though many people know of these and go to them. I have seen prices consistent around areas but vary wildly between said areas when stateside. Around here they are so cheap I tend not to bother picking them up, and probably only would if it was a colour I really liked or was in really good condition or something.

You might do better with bundles. Occasionally people find things and let them all go for "get it out of my hair" prices, though this might be more than a console with a single game. If you turn around and flog the games on you can make quite a bit back and effectively get yourself a very cheap device.

6. Tomato Hentai

Tomato Hentai nut neutrality

Oct 30, 2014
    Canada
    Alberta
    eBay. I got one for less than $20 a while back.

7. Maave

Maave Newbie

Newcomer
    Nov 28, 2010
    United States
    Ask everyone you know. Somebody might have one unused on a shelf somewhere that they'd give for free. I got one free myself a few weeks ago. Handy since my regular one has a cracked hinge.

8. Ulieq

Ulieq GBAtemp Fan

Jan 14, 2014
    United States
    Los Angeles, California
    craigslist.