Hacking Discussion Where is SX OS and 7.0-1 Support?

When will SX OS 7.0.0 support come?

• June 15th

Votes: 92 18.4%
  • Never

Votes: 57 11.4%
  • Nintendo Will Drop 8.0.0. First

Votes: 142 28.5%
  • Right after Atmosphere

Votes: 124 24.8%
  • With Bacon and Cheese

Votes: 84 16.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

thaikhoa

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
It's "basic" just because it's missing your piracy features which are not even the intended use case? emuNAND that one i give you but there is nothing basic about it.

Advance for dev environment but basic for average users. Need to get things for it to work "properly".

D

Deleted User

I agree. On-topic, I would honestly give TX another month to release an update. Its not like Atmosphere auto-magically supported firmware 7.X; its been about 2 weeks since they dropped public support for it.
atmosphere had support for 7.0 on day one! it just wasn't a public release at the time

Meepers55

Flintstones Regular
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Which does a disservice for most people. Would be willing to bet that 95%+ of people who use atmos run backups they don't own lol.
It wouldn't really be a disservice if your percentage were true. That 95% clearly took the extra minute needed to find the patches

D

Deleted User

I request a source for this as no user was booting Atmosphere on Day 1 on firmware 7.0, I can assure you of that,
really should do your research, SciresM and a few other devs literally broke 7.0 a few hours after it was released, and a few days after if you had your own keys you could boot into 7.0

ZachyCatGames

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Reactions: ghjfdtg

stephrk398

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Today marks exactly 100 days away from June 15th. SciresM declared today being June 15th with the new atmos update. Ready for some snazzy conspiracy theories!

D

Deleted User

cracking it day one is different from having CFW running on it day one
didn't feel like quoting a bunch of tweets, its not hard to find the information if you have any sense of where to look; also you literally have SciresM above you talking about it being up and running after two days, so yes having it running on day one is fairly accurate~

ZachyCatGames

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
didn't feel like quoting a bunch of tweets, its not hard to find the information if you have any sense of where to look; also you literally have SciresM above you talking about it being up and running after two days, so yes having it running on day one is fairly accurate~
If he said he had it running after a day or two then it'd have been running on 7.0 on day two or three, not day one :P

Edit: first 7.0.0 related commit was on January 30th, two days after 7.0.0 released (with that commit being 3d6405be85bb3e97940a1b2e0723af491022de3c)

Last edited by ZachyCatGames,
D

Deleted User

If he said he had it running after a day or two then it'd have been running on 7.0 on day two or three, not day one :P
which is essentially the same thing~ and its been how long with no updates on 7.0 from TX? :rofl2:

Draxzelex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Draxzelex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So you are telling me...
https://twitter.com/SciresM/status/1090906872780009472?s=19 here since i know its really hard to read or do any research on your own, plus you literally have SciresM posting above you saying it was working after 2 days..
is the same as
atmosphere had support for 7.0 on day one! it just wasn't a public release at the time
I fail to see anything that I have said is false while the one who is "doing research" was the first one to spout misinformation.

D

Deleted User

I request a source for this as no user was booting Atmosphere on Day 1 on firmware 7.0, I can assure you of that,
come again? who is spreading miss information? who can't do their own research?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    HiradeGirl @ HiradeGirl: Take some, @Sonic Angel Knight Here. :grog: