Hacking Discussion Where is SX OS and 7.0-1 Support?

When will SX OS 7.0.0 support come?

• June 15th

Votes: 92 18.4%
  • Never

Votes: 57 11.4%
  • Nintendo Will Drop 8.0.0. First

Votes: 142 28.5%
  • Right after Atmosphere

Votes: 124 24.8%
  • With Bacon and Cheese

Votes: 84 16.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

g4jek8j54

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
From the xecuter forum :

Today at 2:17 AM

It won't be months. I will go ahead and promise that.

Game_Over
Staff member

This is simply a prediction of "Game_Over" (appropriate name, considering the current predicament that Team-Xecuter finds themselves in :rofl2:), and nothing else...

Anyway, people really need to stop citing Team-Xecuter moderators as credible sources of information. Obviously, he is affiliated with them, and he is not going to say things that may discourage people from buying their "product." Like, for example, stating that they are currently stuck because they can't figure out a method to boot their "software" without displaying the Atmosphere splash screen. Also, according to his own admission, he has no details to share, and "from what he's heard," they could be on the "downhill slide." He is not a Team-Xecuter developer.

I m sure he should at least know someone who does…at least he surely knows more than you do ;)

...and how exactly did you come to this conclusion?

Another quote from him that i think a lot of people here should take note :

Why should "a lot of people here" take note of that quote?

Last edited by g4jek8j54,

Cortexfou

Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
I use SX for the xci loading but as soon as an another cfw do that, I'm gonna move on for sure...
they really take us for idiots

JoeBloggs777

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
We've been here before with the last firmware update but they delivered in the end. Might be more difficult this time. but don't under estimate them. they were first with the complete package. After more than 8 months no one else has managed to come up with XCI loading for Atmos. sure some people say they don't want it or need it but look how many in this post are interested in it.

TX or others will find the keys they need. look at the pc scene, only CPY could consistently crack Denuvo but now Codex can and there have been others who did to.

Reactions: gizmomelb

Essasetic

General Spectator
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
We've been here before with the last firmware update but they delivered in the end. Might be more difficult this time. but don't under estimate them. they were first with the complete package. After more than 8 months no one else has managed to come up with XCI loading for Atmos. sure some people say they don't want it or need it but look how many in this post are interested in it.

TX or others will find the keys they need. look at the pc scene, only CPY could consistently crack Denuvo but now Codex can and there have been others who did to.
XCI definitely would've been copied by now. But their implementation of the format is completely illegal. Making it very risky and stupid to copy.

WiiUBricker

News Police
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
I don’t really care about 7.0 support as long as I have 6.2 emunand and there are no games I’m interested in that require 7.X keys.

The only time I would consider changing to Atmosphere is if they have emuNAND, USB, XCI loading and a proper cheats system working.

gizmomelb

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
We've been here before with the last firmware update but they delivered in the end.

the big reason why so many SX OS users are whining about 7.x support is they want to play TETRIS 99 and they want to play it naaaaooooooowww booo hoo hoo (stamps feet and cries).

they're not used to waiting.

Reactions: ghjfdtg

wurstpistole

GBAtemp MVP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I would suggest they make a argosNX boot.dat, since it's easier to update payloads using that than needing to convert each time.
You could as well just use the boot.dat from the SX Gear, which does nothing else but chainload a file called payload.bin

natkoden

Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
we know SciresM will never do it, but why hasn't a dev done it and released it anonymously ? or does no one have the know to do it ?

SciresM does not support piracy in any way, so XCI loading is out of the question for him.

99.98% of the devs are not doing this for piracy.

ZachyCatGames

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don’t really care about 7.0 support as long as I have 6.2 emunand and there are no games I’m interested in that require 7.X keys.

The only time I would consider changing to Atmosphere is if they have emuNAND, USB, XCI loading and a proper cheats system working.
Atmosphere already has a fully functional cheat system that’s fully backwards compatible with Gateway’s (TX) cheat system and will likely be releasing on June 15th (today or tomorrow), and emunand is a planned feature that’ll also be releasing on June 15th (Sometime this year(tm)). XCI loader ain’t happening because making one requires bundling illegal shit, and USB loading is pretty pointless on A PORTABLE CONSOLE

Last edited by ZachyCatGames,
Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @ZeroT21, not yet