Banger

Me > | | < You ..Wanna Line dance?
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
That game has never even hit the net yet. And I am sure that game will be more popular then some of the other crap that gets released.

monopoman

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah we get Strawberry Shortcake quickly and Bratz 4 Real but not this.

Umm explain again how "unpopular" games get the shaft.

Solitaire >>> a lot of card games.

Banger

Me > | | < You ..Wanna Line dance?
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
IGN even gave it a better score then a majority of the crappy games that get released almost right away. Solitaire has been a major game for people for so long, and a collection of 101 solitaire games? That would kick major... Now just need a game with several black jack games (like race to 21 which I played on a friends cell phone).

kaputnik

Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
Also been wondering about this one. I can't be the only one really wanting it on my DS
smile.gif

Anyone happen to know if it's a problematic cart to dump, or if it's just that noone's done it yet?

iNFiNiTY

Trophies
XP
Last 2 months have easily been the most busy months for releases ever and there isnt enough people to dump them all so there is a backlog. They will all been done eventually in next few months as its not busy for big releases.

Psyfira

Credit: 0ml. Insert tea to continue
Trophies
XP
Country
Ooo it's out. I've been keeping an eye on this one to see if it gets released over here; sell this title and Mahjong in the UK, couple that with someone who's seriously considering buying a laptop just so she can play solitaire on the sofa and that's a guaranteed sale of a DS for Nintendo
smile.gif

Looking on American retail sites it seems to be a hard title to get hold of. Either it's a really popular pre-Christmas hit or it's a limited run and the chances of an international release aren't looking good
frown.gif

computarman

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
There are a lot more unreleased games for nds than I realized after looking at the sticky on this forum. Solitaire overload not being released after almost a month is really the first time I really ever noticed a game not being released. Seems strange that spongebob and brats would take release priority but there are soo many games coming out for nds that it is unbelievable.

Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
There are a lot more unreleased games for nds than I realized after looking at the sticky on this forum. Solitaire overload not being released after almost a month is really the first time I really ever noticed a game not being released. Seems strange that spongebob and brats would take release priority but there are soo many games coming out for nds that it is unbelievable.
Bratz & Spongebob are games that sadly sell well and kids want, they get pre-ordered so North American stores stock them. Solitaire Overload is just another Solitaire game to these retailers, a full price one at that! I'd doubt anyone pre-ordered and so the stores don't stock them and thus its not so easy to obtain unless maybe through online outlets.

Maybe SirVG would dump it eventually as they usually dump the smaller titles.

skarthebloodchild

Keep It Old School
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece

Bratz & Spongebob are games that sadly sell well and kids want, they get pre-ordered so North American stores stock them. Solitaire Overload is just another Solitaire game to these retailers, a full price one at that! I'd doubt anyone pre-ordered and so the stores don't stock them and thus its not so easy to obtain unless maybe through online outlets.

Maybe SirVG would dump it eventually as they usually dump the smaller titles.
SirVG always dumps those kind of games
lecture.gif

dakeyras

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands

I like spongebob.
frown.gif

But yeah, I'm waiting for this release too.
smile.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: good night