Where is Ruilong??

Discussion in 'GBA - Console and Game Discussions, Help and Tips' started by VanFanel1980mx, Apr 28, 2013.

Apr 28, 2013

Where is Ruilong?? by VanFanel1980mx at 1:34 AM (660 Views / 1 Likes) 4 replies

1. VanFanel1980mx
    OP

Newcomer VanFanel1980mx Storm Trooper

Mexico
    Is Ruilong around anymore? the site is still not updated and I've got no replies to some specific questions I made him.

alexei_gp likes this.
  2. Another World

Former Staff Another World Emulate the Planet!

Colombia
    its rather disappointing how this situation turned out. I haven't heard anything new from ruilong except that they had restocked and were shipping out backorders. there still isn't a fix for the save bug, and its a shame. the k101 revo is a great little device. i can look past the speaker buzzing, the fact that the speakers continue to function when tv-out is utilized, and even the inability to charge and play at the same time (well at least on my unit and other reported early builds). i can look past this because the GBA "emulation" is rather exceptional with a few small issues that i know could be fixed in software. but at this point it doesn't seem like these fixes will come. perhaps ruilong should contract someone to fix the issues instead of relying on maxzhou88. either maxzhou88 is really busy, doesn't have the coding skills to debug the issues, or has lost interest. no matter which it is they all mean the device isn't being supported and the lack of support will end this device before it ever got off the ground.

-another world

alexei_gp likes this.
  3. alexei_gp

Member alexei_gp GBAtemp Regular

Mexico
    I sent some e-mails to ruilong and maxzhou about the source code firmware of the Revo K101...Cross fingers if we get the source code of the Revo K101.I am not a programmer,i lack the skills to create a firmware from the Revo k101 but here in gbatemp we have skilled members can do the job very well

4. pyromaniac123

Member pyromaniac123 ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็(ಠ益ಠส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็

United Kingdom
    ruilong is sitting on a yacht in the panama's, sipping on Dom Perignon Champagne.

5. alexei_gp

Member alexei_gp GBAtemp Regular

Mexico
    Well i have news...this is a letter from ruilong or k1gbasp whatever is on charge in that site....i quoted the message:

If you dont believe the quote,i make a screenshot from my e-mail:
    [​IMG]
    Sincerely i doubt the kteam resolve the problem of the revo k101.If we had any chance to get the source code the scene community can resolve the saving issue fix of the revo k101.