Hacking Where is Gameyeeeah.com based at?

False Hope

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Anyone knows where? Thanks.
smile.gif

marblearch111

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hong Kong. They are very quick with delivery, i ordered 2 R4's on 2 seperate occasions, 1st one arrived 8 days after it was shipped, 2nd arrived 7 days after being shipped. i chose the cheapest delivery 12-18 airmail.

eelhc

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hong Kong. They are very quick with delivery, i ordered 2 R4's on 2 seperate occasions, 1st one arrived 8 days after it was shipped, 2nd arrived 7 days after being shipped. i chose the cheapest delivery 12-18 airmail.

Hmmm...

What eMail messages did you get when it shipped? I ordered on 02 January 07 with the 12-18 day airmail and got this eMail on 03 January 07:

Thanks for the payment, you orders will be shipped today, and Please wait 12-18 days for the Air Mail Delivery, more info welcome visit our website forum, thanks very much.

No email since. Does "will be shipped today" confirm shipment? Today is 15 January 07 so it has been 12 days but the USPS is closed for the Martin Luther King Jr. Holiday today. I'm not too worried since I'm still within the quoted delivery dates. But it seems that some folks get it within a week with the cheapest 12-18 day airmail option.

What would be helpful is for folks to add the following information in the Owners roll call section:

Store:
Price:
S/H (to location, method + cost):
Ordered Date:
Shipped Date:
Delivered Date:
Other Comments:

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.