Where is a good site to buy a N2 Elite in USA?

Discussion in '3DS - Flashcards & Custom Firmwares' started by MadMageKefka, Oct 7, 2016.

1. MadMageKefka
    OP

MadMageKefka GBAtemp Maniac

Apr 28, 2016
    United States
    World of ruin
    I've been searching around and can't find a clear answer. Most of the sites I've found by googling seem sketchy... I tried the sites on the N2 Elite's reseller list, but most of those site either don't work or have been compromised and are riddled with viruses. Does anyone know where I can get one safely, for a reasonable price? The ones on NDS-card.com are $100 :blink:

2. alpha_noj

alpha_noj GBAtemp Regular

May 29, 2009
    United States
    Also search for the Amiiqo, looks like they changed the name so looking for the N2 may be bringing up the older, now more expensive versions.

3. MadMageKefka
    OP

Apr 28, 2016
    United States
    World of ruin
    N2 is the new name though.

4. alpha_noj

alpha_noj GBAtemp Regular

May 29, 2009
    United States
    Weird. I searched Amiiqo and was finding them around $50US.

5. MadMageKefka
    OP

Apr 28, 2016
    United States
    World of ruin
    That's nice... but WHERE? lol.

6. xtheman

xtheman GBAtemp Guru

Jan 28, 2016
    United States
    You can use powersaves for amiibo (with power tag) to pirate amiibo for 30 bucks. (You can only have 1 amiibo flashed at a time though) https://gbatemp.net/threads/guide-using-amiibo-bin-with-only-powersaves-for-amiibo.419782/

7. MadMageKefka
    OP

Apr 28, 2016
    United States
    World of ruin
  8. godofwrath

godofwrath GBAtemp Fan

Sep 30, 2007
    direct quote from the n2 elite site

"N2 Elite and Amiiqo are exactly identical products. The only difference between an Amiiqo purchased a few months ago and a N2 Elite is the sticker on the device [​IMG] ."

though the smiley face was scaled down a bit.

Now there's the 'n2 elite toy emulation device' or the 'n2 elite NFC reader', one costs 28 usd and the other costs 39 usd, perhaps buying them bundled will save you a little.

Although, if you're looking to just use it for amiibos, you should look into just buying some 215 ntag stickers and use the android app to write to them. Save yourself $50+

9. MadMageKefka
    OP

Apr 28, 2016
    United States
    World of ruin
    Omg... I know what the products are. The title asks WHERE I CAN BUY ONE FROM, not "please explain this product to me." ....ffs.

10. godofwrath

godofwrath GBAtemp Fan

Sep 30, 2007
    Right, but my goal was to explain the benefits to you as a fellow community member, the cheaper alternatives. I was trying to impart wisdom, there's no reason to get your panties in a twist about it.

However, here's a pretty relevant url that I'm sure you'll be happy with: http://bfy.tw/85R6

11. MadMageKefka
    OP

Apr 28, 2016
    United States
    World of ruin
    Cute, but if you actually read anything you'd know I've already done that.
    Already said I tried that in the OP. My search only turned up places that other people have reported as scammers, or websites riddled with viruses. I'm looking for a reliable site to purchase one of these. If you don't have anything useful to add, kindly go fuck yourself. =)

EDIT: For future posters. I am looking for a N2 elite / Amiiqo. I know there are other ways to achieve a similar effect, but I would like the convenience of this specific product being able to store multiple amiibos on 1 "puck." I would appreciate any advice on where to purchase one safely, for a reasonable price. I do not need explanations, please.

Last edited by MadMageKefka, Oct 8, 2016
  12. godofwrath

godofwrath GBAtemp Fan

Sep 30, 2007
    Look, I see you're frustrated and you deserved that link - and let's be honest it was a little funny...

Your best bet is to look through the resellers of the official site http://www.n2elite.com/Resellers/ (this is the most relevant site that came up and has relevant information on, and there's no red flags raised by it)

Good luck on your search, and I hope your proctologist doesn't have too much trouble removing your head from your posterior.

13. MadMageKefka
    OP

Apr 28, 2016
    United States
    World of ruin
    Do me a favor. Turn off your antivirus and try some of those reseller links. Don't want to? Gee, I wonder why. Just go away, idiot. Lol.

14. VioletX

VioletX GBAtemp Regular

Jun 8, 2016
    Well i just did and soo?
    Nothing :P

15. nechigawara

nechigawara Citizen of Gamindustri

Oct 14, 2006
    Thailand
    Planeptune
    My opioin, if you don't trust the site in the reseller page, it's nearly impossible to buy it for you
    since those site are already reseller, the first person who sell this product.
    You have to find a site or stroe you trust similar to nds-card.com, search if there is any N2 selling,
    And buy it. (Which those site also must buy it from the reseller above to sell it to you)
    In my country, Most local store won't have this product, cause amiibo doesn't require for most 3DS games,
    And people would be normally buy original amiibo one since they can also collecting them as figures.

Last edited by nechigawara, Oct 8, 2016
  16. MadMageKefka
    OP

Apr 28, 2016
    United States
    World of ruin
    Other trusted 3rd party sites like nds-card was what I was hoping for. After reading many reviews of the normal resellers in the list, I know I can't trust them ufortunately.

@VioletX It's possible that the antivirus has them flagged as a false positive, but I highly doubt that. Even if that was the case I still cant trust those sites based on countless bad review of people never recieving the product and/or finding fraudulent charges on their cards after. Honestly though, I don't think you really did it unless you are in a virtual environment or something.

17. nechigawara

nechigawara Citizen of Gamindustri

Oct 14, 2006
    Thailand
    Planeptune
    That's why I think it's nearly impossible, because if the person like us doesn't trust them,
    The store who need to buy it from the reseller in a huge amount will most likly won't trust them too.
    Either you have to gamble or find another product instead, the other way is hoping that it will pop up somewhere in your local store.

18. MadMageKefka
    OP

Apr 28, 2016
    United States
    World of ruin
    You may, unfortunately, be right. Hopefully someone knows a good place. Not getting my hopes up at this point, though. =/

19. trinhno

trinhno GBAtemp Regular

Aug 5, 2015
    Senegal
  20. xdarkmario

xdarkmario Philosopher

Dec 30, 2010
    United States
    Mushroom Kingdom
    believe it or not i see some on ebay for around $89-$149