Hacking Where is a good site to buy a N2 Elite in USA?

MadMageKefka

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've been searching around and can't find a clear answer. Most of the sites I've found by googling seem sketchy... I tried the sites on the N2 Elite's reseller list, but most of those site either don't work or have been compromised and are riddled with viruses. Does anyone know where I can get one safely, for a reasonable price? The ones on NDS-card.com are $100 :blink:

alpha_noj

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Also search for the Amiiqo, looks like they changed the name so looking for the N2 may be bringing up the older, now more expensive versions.

xtheman

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've been searching around and can't find a clear answer. Most of the sites I've found by googling seem sketchy... I tried the sites on the N2 Elite's reseller list, but most of those site either don't work or have been compromised and are riddled with viruses. Does anyone know where I can get one safely, for a reasonable price? The ones on NDS-card.com are $100 :blink:
You can use powersaves for amiibo (with power tag) to pirate amiibo for 30 bucks. (You can only have 1 amiibo flashed at a time though) https://gbatemp.net/threads/guide-using-amiibo-bin-with-only-powersaves-for-amiibo.419782/

MadMageKefka

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

DrunkenMonk

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
That's a nice fallback plan, thanks. But as the title says, I'm looking for a N2 Elite, not powersaves.

direct quote from the n2 elite site

"N2 Elite and Amiiqo are exactly identical products. The only difference between an Amiiqo purchased a few months ago and a N2 Elite is the sticker on the device
simple-smile.png
."

though the smiley face was scaled down a bit.

Now there's the 'n2 elite toy emulation device' or the 'n2 elite NFC reader', one costs 28 usd and the other costs 39 usd, perhaps buying them bundled will save you a little.

Although, if you're looking to just use it for amiibos, you should look into just buying some 215 ntag stickers and use the android app to write to them. Save yourself $50+

MadMageKefka

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
direct quote from the n2 elite site

"N2 Elite and Amiiqo are exactly identical products. The only difference between an Amiiqo purchased a few months ago and a N2 Elite is the sticker on the device
simple-smile.png
."

though the smiley face was scaled down a bit.

Now there's the 'n2 elite toy emulation device' or the 'n2 elite NFC reader', one costs 28 usd and the other costs 39 usd, perhaps buying them bundled will save you a little.

Although, if you're looking to just use it for amiibos, you should look into just buying some 215 ntag stickers and use the android app to write to them. Save yourself $50+
Omg... I know what the products are. The title asks WHERE I CAN BUY ONE FROM, not "please explain this product to me." ....ffs.

DrunkenMonk

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Omg... I know what the products are. The title asks WHERE I CAN BUY ONE FROM, not "please explain this product to me." ....ffs.

Right, but my goal was to explain the benefits to you as a fellow community member, the cheaper alternatives. I was trying to impart wisdom, there's no reason to get your panties in a twist about it.

However, here's a pretty relevant url that I'm sure you'll be happy with: http://bfy.tw/85R6

MadMageKefka

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Right, but my goal was to explain the benefits to you as a fellow community member, the cheaper alternatives. I was trying to impart wisdom, there's no reason to get your panties in a twist about it.

However, here's a pretty relevant url that I'm sure you'll be happy with: http://bfy.tw/85R6
Cute, but if you actually read anything you'd know I've already done that.
Most of the sites I've found by googling seem sketchy...
Already said I tried that in the OP. My search only turned up places that other people have reported as scammers, or websites riddled with viruses. I'm looking for a reliable site to purchase one of these. If you don't have anything useful to add, kindly go fuck yourself. =)

EDIT: For future posters. I am looking for a N2 elite / Amiiqo. I know there are other ways to achieve a similar effect, but I would like the convenience of this specific product being able to store multiple amiibos on 1 "puck." I would appreciate any advice on where to purchase one safely, for a reasonable price. I do not need explanations, please.

Last edited by MadMageKefka,

DrunkenMonk

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Cute, but if you actually read anything you'd know I've already done that.

Already said I tried that in the OP. My search only turned up places that other people have reported as scammers, or websites riddled with viruses. I'm looking for a reliable site to purchase one of these. If you don't have anything useful to add, kindly go fuck yourself. =)

Look, I see you're frustrated and you deserved that link - and let's be honest it was a little funny...

Your best bet is to look through the resellers of the official site http://www.n2elite.com/Resellers/ (this is the most relevant site that came up and has relevant information on, and there's no red flags raised by it)

Good luck on your search, and I hope your proctologist doesn't have too much trouble removing your head from your posterior.

MadMageKefka

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Look, I see you're frustrated and you deserved that link - and let's be honest it was a little funny...

Your best bet is to look through the resellers of the official site http://www.n2elite.com/Resellers/ (this is the most relevant site that came up and has relevant information on, and there's no red flags raised by it)

Good luck on your search, and I hope your proctologist doesn't have too much trouble removing your head from your posterior.
Do me a favor. Turn off your antivirus and try some of those reseller links. Don't want to? Gee, I wonder why. Just go away, idiot. Lol.

nechigawara

Citizen of Gamindustri
Trophies
XP
Country
Thailand
My opioin, if you don't trust the site in the reseller page, it's nearly impossible to buy it for you
since those site are already reseller, the first person who sell this product.
You have to find a site or stroe you trust similar to nds-card.com, search if there is any N2 selling,
And buy it. (Which those site also must buy it from the reseller above to sell it to you)
In my country, Most local store won't have this product, cause amiibo doesn't require for most 3DS games,
And people would be normally buy original amiibo one since they can also collecting them as figures.

Last edited by nechigawara,

MadMageKefka

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
My opioin, if you don't trust the site in the reseller page, it's nearly impossible to buy it for you
since those site are already reseller, the first person who sell this product.
You have to find a site or stroe you trust similar to nds-card.com, search if there is any N2 selling,
And buy it. (Which those site also must buy it from the reseller above to sell it to you)
In my country, Most local store won't have this product, cause amiibo doesn't require for most 3DS games,
And people would be normally buy original amiibo one since they can also collecting them as figures.
Other trusted 3rd party sites like nds-card was what I was hoping for. After reading many reviews of the normal resellers in the list, I know I can't trust them ufortunately.

@VioletX It's possible that the antivirus has them flagged as a false positive, but I highly doubt that. Even if that was the case I still cant trust those sites based on countless bad review of people never recieving the product and/or finding fraudulent charges on their cards after. Honestly though, I don't think you really did it unless you are in a virtual environment or something.

nechigawara

Citizen of Gamindustri
Trophies
XP
Country
Thailand
Other trusted 3rd party sites like nds-card was what I was hoping for. After reading many reviews of the normal resellers in the list, I know I can't trust them ufortunately.
That's why I think it's nearly impossible, because if the person like us doesn't trust them,
The store who need to buy it from the reseller in a huge amount will most likly won't trust them too.
Either you have to gamble or find another product instead, the other way is hoping that it will pop up somewhere in your local store.

MadMageKefka

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
That's why I think it's nearly impossible, because if the person like us doesn't trust them,
The store who need to buy it from the reseller in a huge amount will most likly won't trust them too.
Either you have to gamble or find another product instead, the other way is hoping that it will pop up somewhere in your local store.
You may, unfortunately, be right. Hopefully someone knows a good place. Not getting my hopes up at this point, though. =/

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: I've always been kind to @AncientBoi