Hacking Where I got my r4.

Deadlock94

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello I am somewhat of a nood to the DS, however very familiar with 360, wii, psp, and I device mods and hacking. To enrich my experience I thought I should learn my way around the DS. I have the old phat model but hey it gets the job done. When I heard about flash cards that could run home brew I jumped out of my chair(yes I know I'm a little late discovering these flash cards because they have been around for years now lol). So I bought a simple easy to use r4 that I have running wood r4 so is pretty much an acekard - the sdhc thing
frown.gif
. But hey I can live without it haha. Anyway I got it from a place called MadModz.us they mostly specialize in xbox 360 stuff but they have a small nds section mainly targeting nds and ndsl owners. They are located in the united states (I believe Indianapolis..) and are a small retailer who wishes to expand there business through the Internet. They have a YouTube channel as well and can sell through eBay is you wish. They are very nice and communicated with me until I got my package and made sure I knew how to use it. I got my for about 20$ and free shipping it got here in 3 days. Over all I am still happy with this purchase and I hope to post here more once I figure out the r4 a little more . Oh and btw I will put a link at the bottem. I also have 2 extras if someone wants to make me an offer Maybe we could work something out?
smile.gif
they have All the packaging and accessories. Let me know. Msg me!

Thanks!

http://madmodz.us/nintendo-ds/4545968694

twiztidsinz

Taiju Yamada Fan
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
By "but they have a small nds section mainly targeting nds and ndsl owners", you mean 'they have one item' right?

Also, nice advert spam.

As for the offer, I'll offer $3 shipped for one... since that's about what you can get them for from other places.
http://lightake.com/detail.do/sku.R4_Revol...NDS_Lite_-31322

zizer said:
try use wood if it work you are lucky
He still "paid" $20 for a 1:1 R4 clone, I wouldn't call that lucky.

Deadlock94

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah I had a friend buy some from light lake and price angels.... It took 2 weeks to arrive and and they were squashed bent and the package was even ripped. Mine came in 3 days with not a scratch on it + great quality and runs wood. I agree the price is a little high , but it is a small business so maybe it could be negotiable.. Just contact them they were very nice and worked with me
smile.gif

Stropdasje

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: Ok I changed my mind KIDS, DO DRUGS