Hacking Where i can find loader kip and patches ini

JonC0

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
I use Hekate. I have these files, but there are no instructions on how to upload them.
The only tutorial I found uses the files I mentioned above.
I have CFW 9.2 and the latest SDfiles. I have been trying to update it for 20 hours and there are no instructions on the network how to do it.
I have tried installing every version from the oldest but most of the files are no longer available.
It would be nice if there was an instruction somewhere how to upload it.

TonyMax

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What are you trying to do? You mention you have been trying to update... is that updating Atmosphere? Or are you staying on 9.2? I have a backup of my 9.2 setup I can look through.

Last edited by TonyMax,

JonC0

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
I want to safely update from 9.2 to the latest system. OFW and CFW.
From what I understand, I can update OFW over wifi without problems.
Regarding CFW on emuNand I need to update Hekate and Sdfiles to the latest version (which I did)
Then I tried to start the game but nothing works and files are corrupted. So I held off updating to the latest Nintendo firmware.
Later I found out that some patches needed to be updated a few months ago. What is not mentioned when updating the Atmosphere today. So I have these patches but no information on how to update them anywhere.

TonyMax

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Are you using sdsetup for the files, or the github for hekate (5.3.3) and atmosphere (0.14.4)? Also, are you using fusee primary or secondary with hekate? Default I think is secondary, but I switched over to using primary - that dictates which patches you need when you update.

Also, best practice on updating is to delete the atmosphere and sept folders, then copy over the new.

Draxzelex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I want to safely update from 9.2 to the latest system. OFW and CFW.
From what I understand, I can update OFW over wifi without problems.
Regarding CFW on emuNand I need to update Hekate and Sdfiles to the latest version (which I did)
Then I tried to start the game but nothing works and files are corrupted. So I held off updating to the latest Nintendo firmware.
Later I found out that some patches needed to be updated a few months ago. What is not mentioned when updating the Atmosphere today. So I have these patches but no information on how to update them anywhere.
Which patches are you using?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Did you pee in the water