Hacking Where exactly am I meant to get a flashcart?

tredI9100

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I have a DS Lite and I'm looking into getting something like an R4 to run homebrew, but all the recommended websites are stuff I'm not familiar with and I will only use once. Anywhere else I can get a flash cart that won't commit toasterbath/annihilate my DS?

Nikokaro

Lost philosopher... searching for a way out...
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
How do we know which websites have been recommended to you if you don't mention them?

On Amazon or eBay you can find the famous r4 gold pro, which from this year no longer has the famous "timebomb", and that you can use in any case with the alternative firmware YSMenu. It is highly compatible and very cheap. Many people have it and I guarantee that no one here has ever complained about it.
I add that there is no flashcart that can annihilate your DS: it's nonsense.

lifehackerhansol

i write working(?) code
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
If you ever took a look at those funny eBay listings with carts that have no sticker on them and look generic as heck, those are actually Ace3DS+ clones, and can actually use the same Ace3DS+ kernel used on Ace3DS's website. The compatibility is more or less on par with the actual Wood R4 and supports SDHC so imo no reason not to get them, if for whatever reason you want one.

Reactions: zfreeman

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: :rofl2: :rofl2: