Where do I get manga files to put on my moonshell?

Discussion in 'NDS - Emulation and Homebrew' started by gerard9077, Apr 11, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. gerard9077
    OP

Newcomer gerard9077 Member

Philippines
    Also What do you call those files?

2. Blackiris

Member Blackiris GBAtemp Regular

Philippines
    Well, for one, it's kinda obvious that no one here will tell you where to "get" manga files, so I'll leave that to you.

Yes, Moonshell can view images and such if you're trying to read manga, but here's a better suggestion.

There's a free DS app called ComicBook DS. It's actually some sort of homewbrew image viewer for the DS which concentrates on comics/mangas and such. It reads special archives in the ComicBook DS format (.CBDS) that contains all the images required for that one volume/chapter of the comic. The .CBDS files are obtained either by getting the free ones around the net or converting your own image files via direct drag'n'drop of folders with properly ordered images (1.jpg, 2.jpg...) or archives with the same content. Now about how to convert it, the same site also provides you with a PC program called PictoDS that does just the actions I mentioned that you needed to do to make your own .CBDS archives.

3. Sinkhead

Former Staff Sinkhead yay p1ngpong.

United Kingdom
    It's illegal for people to give you links to copyrighted files, and you doing this through our service (the forum) could get us in a lot of trouble, so I'm going to have to close your thread.

rtnario, above, answered most of your questions though [​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.