Where do i get an updated cheat database from?

Discussion in 'DSTT' started by Mrbob2, Apr 16, 2008.

Apr 16, 2008
  1. Mrbob2
    OP

Newcomer Mrbob2 Advanced Member

United Kingdom
    The reason i ask is the cheat database i have came from downloading 1.10 firmware from the official ttds site. I have now aquired new games such as spitfire heroes and teenage zombie things, as expected these games have no cheats available (as an example i dont actually require any for these) and i guess i will have to wait for firmware 1.11 until i get an updated cheat database. Unless there is an official place where new games are added regularly?

Im fairly new to this so appolgies if there is a thred on this subject (havent found one tho lol)

Thanks guys

2. helpme

Member helpme GBAtemp Fan

United Kingdom
  3. Mrbob2
    OP

United Kingdom
    Thanks for the reply, however, i cant seem to find anything! I have clicked on his name and got throught to his profile, nothing there about the dat file other than a link that takes me back to the page telling me to click his sig to go back to where i was...............haylp!

4. Rayder

Former Staff Rayder Mostly lurking lately....

United States
    Click on "My Controls", then in the left sidebar select "Board Settings." Find the options called, "Do you wish to view members signatures when reading topics?" and set it to "Yes". Then click "Change My Account Options."

You should now see signatures in people's posts.

5. Mrbob2
    OP

United Kingdom
    The great man himself! cheers matey, it was me being daft thats all, i was clicking on your profile name...... Then i noticed the lil blue writing under your avatar sig thingy. Im just gonnna download it now and have a play. Thanks for your help.