Hacking Where Do I Buy A 'Simply M3' in Melbourne, AUS??

hustler

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Just wondering if anyone knows if you can get a M3 or R4 DS from anywhere in Melbourne, Australia?

i am unable to purchase stuff over the net -- parents
tongue.gif

anyone from Melbourne, please tell
smile.gif

tnx alot.

cya.
smile.gif

4saken

Retired Ace Attorney
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Bamboo gaming usually holds their stock on mainland China, but I've heard of cases where they are shipped from their AU based headquarters in Perth. So he can't exactly get it anyway
tongue.gif

hustler

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
tnx 4 all teh replys.

i mite get my m8 2 buy me 1 ova teh net and i pay him in cash

wats better m3 or r4 ds? and the difference in cost and difference all together??
ohmy.gif

austrina

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Try www.acegamestore.com it is located in Melbourne and I think u can just walk in to their shops. No M3DSS though but R4 is basically the same thing.

I like R4 better though... it is simple and the save is saved as sav instead of the .m3dss file.
smile.gif

Maikel Steneker

M3 Fanboy
Trophies
Website
ndss.nl
XP
Country
Netherlands
Try www.acegamestore.com it is located in Melbourne and I think u can just walk in to their shops. No M3DSS though but R4 is basically the same thing.

I like R4 better though... it is simple and the save is saved as sav instead of the .m3dss file.
smile.gif
Uh... The M3 Simply uses the exact same .sav-files...

I like the M3 Simply better because I like the menu better. But if you use skins, the R4 is better because of the earlier firmware updates.

Not that it really matters with tools like r4crypt and r4dec and r4enc around. R4 firmwares are usable on a M3 Simply and vice versa...

ZeWarriorReturnz

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

smile.gif

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOB

lol jk

that .m3dss is not valid. I think it was in previous firmware, but now M3 uses .sav just like R4

4saken

Retired Ace Attorney
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country

smile.gif

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOB

lol jk

that .m3dss is not valid. I think it was in previous firmware, but now M3 uses .sav just like R4

The M3S has always used 512k .sav files

jalapeno

Trophies
XP
Country
go to www.bamboogaming.com

honestly the best, im from australia... it is the cheapest you will find

they have free shipping right now for R4 and M3 simply..

i think its $38 AU including shipping [ from memory]

vanlol

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
bamboogaming was the easiest for me, can just use direct deposit since I dont have a credit card... benefits of an australian website hehe

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: Sigh